Poker News and Live Streams - Ivey wins 11th Bracelet

Ivey’s is because of the bright overhead lighting at the featured tables, others might just want to copy him.

1 Like

Oh that makes sense.

Fuck this MAGA douche at the feature table.

1 Like

A couple weeks ago I was playing with a guy wearing one and he kept trying to chat with me like he wasn’t wearing a fucking swastika. Took all my will power not to tell him to fuck off. Thankfully he lost a shit load.

2 Likes

They said hes from russia thats a pretty funny troll in that case

Looks like they beat last years number by five people. lol.

Still crazy that the 8,773 from 2006 seemed unbeatable then it gets beaten two years in a row by over 1,200 entrants.

it’s a lot because of online satellites. 2006 was the last year online operators would register satellite winners. It resumed in the last few years. GGPoker are responsible for a few Ks by themselves.

From 2007 up to this decade if you won an online satellite you would get X dollars that you’d have to cash out, withdraw from your account, fly to vegas and buy-in with your own money.

1 Like

Makes sense, I haven’t kept up with ROW online poker so didn’t know about GG directly registering people.

$10 million for first.
https://twitter.com/WSOP/status/1810525510591762753

1 Like

Pretty crazy hand brewing, where getting away from KK might be reasonable.

QQ also folded.

He didn’t even think about ditching KK that long. I think if she flats again he puts her on AK and jams.

The 5-bet backraise was hella strong.

Someday I’m gonna play in the WSOP, play TAG for a few hours, then pull that move with 23o on a couple pros.

Imagine if she flipped over A3o there. Top 10 moment in WSOP history.

1 Like

Im not watching but an Aussie guy I despise is at the feature.

Apperebtly folded 55 off 18bb eff from the SB vs a 2.1x button open.

Which makes me laugh that he is still a moron.

1 Like

Kevin Pollack was at the TV table, waitress brings him a drink, and he gives her a 5 and asks for $2 change. Seems kinda lol to me, but maybe I’m wrong. You’re a fairly famous Hollywood actor on a TV table, just tip the $5. Who wants 2 singles anyway?

1 Like

You realize that the majority of people playing at the WSOP can afford to tip the server $5 for a drink?

I don’t think it’s a good look to see someone famous and sneer, “He could afford to tip more”–even though $3 is still 2-3x the normal tip.

kinda unlucky for her that the action went this way. If she just 3b she probably gets it in with one of them.

Her 5! was massive and if it got absolute monsters to fold.

I think if she’s flatting the original raise she needs to be flatting the 4! to either give button rope to hang himself or play in position against the 4 bettor. The back-raise allowed both opponents to pretty much play perfectly.

Personally, I’m just 3! the open and not getting cute with it.