Poker News and Live Streams - Ivey wins 11th Bracelet

Makes me wish Vic Berger was a poker fan.

Greatest sports related entrance OAT and itā€™s not particularly close.

@LKJ

Thatā€™s a pretty top notch sell by Jungle. (1:20 in case vid isnā€™t cued up properly)
Didnā€™t see the face turn coming at 1:35 though.

This is 2 years old but Hellmuth is so hilariously bad at cash games, limp/calls with 99 UTG then ā€œtrapsā€ Mr. Beast for 3 streets by check/calling then loses his mind after he gifts $35k to a Youtube millionaire because ā€œtheyā€™re bluffing off their fucking money to meā€

1 Like

Did you see his JJ hands last night?

He is objectively terrible at all forms of poker. Just the one dude who gets to live life on the 4th standard deviation of luck. It had to be someone. Turns out itā€™s hellmuth.

Why is everyoneā€™s mic SO FUCKING LOUD.

1 Like

Itā€™s really hard to listen to this when the nonstop table talk is at nearly the same volume as the commentators.

1 Like

Heā€™s mostly a nit, then gets convinced that these randoms are out to bluff him, then when heā€™s inevitably wrong, complains that theyā€™re ā€œtrying to bluff it offā€ when they have it. Like is the other guy ever going chk/call, chk/raise, blast off on river (for a huge amount) w/something jacks beats? Prob not, but Hellmuth was convinced. Same with Mr. Beast who is never running a random bluff on that board.

https://twitter.com/jsmith84poker/status/1809446331683074321

Yay we get the anti-vaxx couple featured across both tables.

Iā€™m good at poker therefore I know more than all the worldā€™s top doctors and scientists hurr durrr.

1 Like

Joe Hachem should put out one of those podcasts for insomniacs to help them go to sleep.

This is getting ridiculous, is there some kind of competition to make the most egregious fold possible?

2 Likes

I just donā€™t understand the need to show you are making a big laydown. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever shown one.

Goddammit PokerGo. For days and all day today they advertised 3:30pm start time. They even talked about it on the broadcast last night. Then at the last minute they bumped it back to 5:30.

I have no life and Iā€™m forcing myself to take a full rest day (not even much walking) today because my back hurts. I had my whole day planned around this. Now I have to twiddle my thumbs for another hour and a half.

They pulled the same shit last year too. Which is why I was checking the schedule so often.

2 Likes

I was waiting for it too. Super lame.

In other news itā€™s fucking 47 degrees in Vegas!

1 Like

GTFO with that Celsius shit.

4 Likes

Itā€™s easy man just divide by 5, multiply by 9 and add 32.

6 Likes

100 is really fucking hot, 0 is really fucking cold. Prolonged exposure to anything outside this range = risk of life. Simple.

I think America actually got this one right. Who cares about the freezing/boiling point of water?

2 Likes

Ice fisherman?

2 Likes

And yet Iā€™m tempted to make a last minute trip to Vegas this week.