Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

i’m pretty sure she is the only serious player in these streams other than garrett.
dunno who some of the latb players are. the production value is so low on latb i can’t watch it anymore :(

edit - i mean she’s probably not great, but she’s def good. and studies a lot afaik.

1 Like

Danny with the 5B jam with 67o. Oh my.

1 Like

I’m sensing a lot of “oh my’s” this stream.

We’ve got action!

https://twitter.com/HerbieTeope/status/1482182313341501451

10 Likes

Ben is interesting. That check behind with the k-high flush??

Ben said “You know what we should do? Get $10,000 each and go to a 1/2 table” … and I cringed until he continued, … “we sit down with $20 each, whoever lasts longests wins like $80,000, no rebuys” …

Gal is running over people tonight.

Nick rocking an ad for a local cleaning place, I assume. Armenian Mike and Mayhem ready for combat in their combat uniforms.

9:30 am on opening day. Seems promising.

4 Likes

Legit shocked they have enough for a 5-10 PLO game right now.

I know no one cares but none of my friends here have any interest in poker so you are my personal blog.

Im going Friday. It’s going to be a madhouse.

3 Likes

I freeze at poker tables. No idea how Poker Bunny does it it constant tank tops.I thought Gman was supposed to be on Hustler tonight, but guess not.

2 Likes

He’s in tomorrow’s $100/200 game.

It’s funny juxtaposition tonight of PB in a tiny ass tank top sitting next to Berkey who is dressed for snowboarding.

2 Likes

Also I think PB’s brother is LLinusLLove

Wait. Is this sarcasm or real?

I freeze in social situations (poker tables included.) Vegas was always awkward for me if I ever went in the summer because I’d have to bring a hoodie or zip-up with wherever I went so I could not shiver while playing.

1 Like

Upon further investigation, they are not related. Her name on Twitter is Paulina Loeliger, which insinuates the relation.

Reddit claims it’s a stunt, and that she’s leveraging it as a way to get staked by rich dudes.

This is totally me as well. Hands are cold and clammy like 95% of the time at poker tables. Also on dates, seemed like my hands were often sweaty and cold, unless it was a warmer climate. Always made it awkward escalating and such.

Did anyone just see the last 15 minutes on Hustler?

This?