Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Did armenian mike blow up the place?

Looks like they have electricity emptiness.

precisely what you’d say if you’re covering up armenian mike blowing up the place

1 Like

Technically this would result in a complete power outage, so I guess you could be right.

New guy Danny rocking the golf glove tan and lighting chips on fire tonight.

Unfortunately he dusted off $10k to nit POS Nick.

I just started watching. Lineup looks pretty fun so far. I’m sure Ronnie will start singing soon.

Norm and Lon will be on the broadcast tonight from the Lodge poker room.

YouTube says a 2 am start?

It just started. I’m watching it.

$50/100/200 tonight! Should be good action w Gal, Ben, and new guy Danny.

1 Like

Count me in. Once I get my daughter down I’m turning it on and will watch from bed and hopefully be asleep 30 min in. But I’ll probably just keep watching because my brain likes to not sleep.

Ben seems like a gigantic whale. Should be good for a few punts.

Did reza die? I wish one of the streaming shows get smart enough to do some bio on the players. Its a reality tv show, i wanna hear how reza made his money

He made a video game back in the day that was insanely popular. I don’t know exactly which though.

I’m working on some Pipeworks tonight, I recall that you’re from Chi. Ninja vs. Unicorn DIPA.

@Tilted, I think Ben is a corporate-y millionaire. Almost certain that he plays to donate winnings to charity.

1 Like

Indy - I’ve had that beer thought and really enjoyed it. The label cracks me up every time.

Ben is a Silicon Valley guy. Definitely the richest one at the table based on what I’ve read.

My bad, was responding to Clockwork re beer!

Poker Bunny is sitting with $25k at LATB 100/200/200. Props to her for figuring out how to make money from her god given talents.

Danny evaporated $20k in the first hand. Also don’t sleep on Tiger, his hair is as thin as his value raises.

1 Like

Did they change the $500 chips or am I losing my mind?