Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

It sounds like since the “social clubs” don’t technically take a rake, they might not technically be illegal. It’s a gray area. It also sounds like law enforcement/government doesn’t really have the appetite to try to shut them down. Kind of a “live and let live” situation.

The Lodge has a thrice weekly cash game stream. I like watching it. It has a morning zoo radio program vibe to it.

Rampage did a live stream this afternoon where he announced he has COVID, and has been isolating with his girlfriend for 4-5 days. I saw him playing unmasked at Boston Billiards about a week ago. He said that he got it from his girlfriend, which seems a little odd. I guess he really doesn’t put in a lot of hours.

That’s a way too realistic take! Your heaters must be different than mine, bc when I’m on a heater the idea of losing more than a few buy ins doesn’t even seem possible :rofl:

*just dropped 10 bi this weekend :sob:

2 Likes

He’s awful but I played for too long and have been lucky enough myself not to begrudge those worse than me but luckier.

Binking 2 1ks in short succession should be BR proof for most

Render of the new room. Soft opening is any day with a grand opening January 21st. Really excited to start playing. I’m setting a goal of $20k profit this year. This assumes an hourly of $50 playing once or twice a week. Obviously I need the room to support a 2/5 game that’s decent.

Edit: it’s a shame it’s 20 miles outside of Indy because the massive conventions would bring in a lot of money. I still think they will show though.

How are the games at Boston Billiards? They seem to get a pretty full room most nights, and have PLO which I like to play.

I used to play at Chasers a bunch pre Encore and Covid.

The 1/2 and 1/3 Holdem games are good to very good, don’t know about 2/5 and 5/10. The PLO games are legendary, with tons of players just looking to gamble for lots of money. Wednesday night is PLO night, where they have a separate PLO high hand bonus. They usually get a couple of 5/5 PLO tables going on Wednesday, and sometimes even a 5/5 double board game (with double rake). Most other nights, there are a couple of 2/2 PLO tables, and maybe a 5/5. The Holdem games I find best on Saturday nights, when I practice being bad at shuffling chips.

Let me know if you go, I tend to go on Wednesdays and Saturdays, but could plan for another day. I’m staying away for a while though, until the cron wave runs through.

1 Like

20 miles is nothing.

I’m sure I’ll have a reason to pass through at some point.

I’ll happily meet up for a beer when you do.

Tournaments they have planned looked interesting. I go to Austin once in a while to visit friends and family and might try to plan my next trip to play in them. You know, depending on waves hands around at the world today circumstances.

Israeli Ron rocking the Punisher/Thin Blue Line hat tonight.

It’s pretty incredible how many unlikeable people play on Hustlers stream.

Exactly the same ratio as regular live poker table?

4 Likes

I’d make a trip down to Austin

1 Like

Man, they’re all mutants. Armenian Mike (pure scumbag) has 2 cokey pinky nails.

He’s like a 60 year old man out there rocking a full manicure, except his pinky nails are 1” long, presumably for sniffing drugs.

Wow, I never would have noticed that. Hilarious.

Idk how I haven’t been to this thread yet. Apologies if this has already been posted.

https://twitter.com/HCLPokerShow/status/1461806896218656769?t=0vd4wGL5dQ-P9B2SSqopJA&s=19

Was going to watch for a bit tonight. Oh well…