Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Kind of interesting, of course no idea if accurate.

He just needs to bink a $250k MTT score every year to be profitable. No biggie.

1 Like

Yeah, didn’t he have two 6 figure scores in like $1k Mtts?

To be a slight loser beyond that when 99% of your volume is cash games is lolbad.

280 hours when you’re a traveling pro is also poor. It’s 5 hours a week!

lol he’s a cash game grinder who was losing over a full year of cash games?

i mean if there’s a huge discrepancy in the stakes he played that could be meaningless, but if he lost in his regular game over a year that’s awful.

You’d think if you only played 280 hours you would only be playing in THE BEST games. Lol at not winning anything in live cash.

Watched the full video, he was up $21,579 on cash games for the year over 115 hours of play. The tourney stuff is lol and shows that being profitable at tourneys basically requires luckboxing into big scores.

kinda but also like unless you grind tournaments for a living, both live and online, there’s no point in putting mtts in your yearly results.

otoh 115 hours is nothing either, so maybe the dude doesn’t play full time?

Certainly seems like this is a hobby based on the number of hours he’s reporting.

you shilling his merch?
kidding, but ‘luckbox’ is what he’s been selling. I enjoy his videos and general vibe. Dude doesn’t claim to be particularly good, he gambles and makes videos.

I’m not sure but I think he had money, assuredly family pre poker.

I think all of their “income” is poker/streaming, but because they don’t “need” the money they don’t have to grind 2k hours a year or whatever.

RIO as a poker operator was always one of the weirdest business decisions to me. I wonder if he evaporated his own money or someone’s else. I don’t know Galfond personally and he seems like one of the good ones, so it always puzzled me

1 Like

Also this one bites the dust, but i assume Mike is too rich to care. Also can’t imagine lots of money went into that operation

Yeah 115 is like… 3 weeks of work? Wtf else does he do?

Lives the poker lifestyle!

There was another ~295-300 hours +23.6k from Jan - July data that was lost on his previous phone (according to the numbers provided in the video) that didn’t get tabulated into the full year. Still though, a little over 400 hours on the year is a decent part time job.

https://twitter.com/SrslySirius/status/1476334250773585922?t=YNiaAilfOZkBThrAzDkwVg&s=19

Brad Owen, Andre Neeme, and Doug Polk teaming up to become owners of The Lodge Card Club in ATX according to Brad Owen’s latest vlog. Not clear what exactly that means from the blog. It sounds like a big room with 60 tables, but I don’t know much about it.

I have a feeling this doesn’t end well for them.

I’m a little fuzzy on the poker situation in Texas. It’s legal? It’s illegal, but not really? What exactly is the deal there?

It’s legal if you bribe the right people and aren’t in a “nice” location, but becomes illegal again if you piss off the wrong people.