Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Found it:

Looks like it was already posted in the thread a couple of months ago, but worth posting again.

4 Likes

Man that is a thing of fucking beauty.

5 Likes

Ran into Lex O Poker last night. Dude is a major libertarian simpleton. Refused to wear a mask at the Bellagio.

Ignition has a $25,000 player appreciation freeroll tomorrow at 4:05 PST to try to make up for last week’s software update debacle. Registration opens at 2:35pm. There’s also a bonus with play through requirements that you need to claim under the rewards tab. I got $30 and am 42% of the way through clearing it, but the account page says “bonus locked”, so not sure what that means. Zoom and cash tables were still freezing on me last night and the accounting page is afu, but my balance is correct.

I like Norman Chad. That is all.

3 Likes

Ban! :wink:

1 Like

Mailed in 115 entries on November 27th.

Account credited for 103 entries received for $515 on December 23.

Binked the Friday Frost 10K.

3 Likes

Fucking nice. Gratz dude, I was gonna send in my postcards soon.

1 Like

grats. what are the mail in things?

First images of the new Horseshoe Indianapolis poker room. Should be opening in January.

I’m glad the buy in limits are not capped at 100bb, but also happy the 2/5 is full match the stack.

Is the $6 rake high? Thought it was usually 5 but I assume the 6 includes the $1 drop.

You mail in a paragraph long request on a blank index card sent in an envelope with a lengthy address for $5 each.

It’s only limited by what you think is reasonable since the official rules give them absolute power to deny any and all requests at any time for any reason.

Not really practical for most able players but still a nifty option for those who need it.

why is that a thing?

Can only give well considered speculation but since they operate under sweepstakes laws I’m guessing they are required to offer a minimum amount of “free entries.”

It’s a combination of that and rakeback.

There’s a thread on the other site that is pretty informative.

2 Likes

US sweepstakes law essentially. Since they are legally running a sweepstakes and not a gambling ring, they must abide by the “No purchase neccesary” US laws that govern all sweepstakes which allows anybody to enter wothout spending money if they enter via mail

I think it would be very hard for them to enforce a “limited number of entries” and still follow Sweepstakes law.

Essentially, every single game under the SC tab has to be able to be accessed with no purchase, including those that are multiple hundreds of dollars to enter.

https://twitter.com/themouthmatusow/status/1475852298874081281

16 Likes

Onion

wait…

1 Like

Harry Reid died.

Holy shit what a dumb motherfucker