Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Holmes got soooo lucky that AK vs AQ hand wasn’t in a 3-bet or 4-bet pot. If so, all the money goes in on the turn and he’s done.

It’s not luck. He didn’t three bet!

1 Like

Yea the river bluff is good, but everything that got him there is bad. Mainly the 3bet. Just fold.

The combo of 3b 52o and not 3b AQs is just unjustifiable in any world. Both are bad in their own right, but the combo is terrible.

2 Likes

Are you obliged to call 100% from the BB when there’s a BB ante? I think Holmes could prob let the 82o hands go.

Getting 5:1 you can’t very much. 83o you can but like maybe bottom 10% at most.

Can’t believe they waste $500k of the prize pool on that hideous bracelet.

Has there been a preflop fold HU yet?

The bb ante definitely makes things interesting heads up. I don’t think you can fold much, but I’m not sure if you should play 100%. I also wonder if you should be raising bigger.

Holy fuck. Just die norm.

5 Likes

How much is the prize pool? How does it compare with the boom?

jamie gold was still the biggest, but 2019 was the 2nd biggest main event ever. this one was smaller cause way less euros

Tournaments pre pandemic had bigger prize pools than the boom mostly.

cool hand there. respect the raise but the line pretty much narrows him down to 3x only

(also unlucky that koray had the best hand to call with yada yada)

That seemed pretty spewy. But seriously how obvious is his sizing when he’s got it vs bluffing, jeez

George is not getting enough money into the pot on his monsters.

are yall all just paying for pokergo to watch this or some other way?

1 Like

I’m watching hustler. Pokergo lick my balls

1 Like

Yea I bit the bullet for $15. Just gotta remember to cancel it bc it makes you do the recurring payment

Reza 2 wearing a lol shirt. I love it