Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Holmes yesssss! Got that perfect bluff card

i’m sure merson was better than cada when he won it. cada did get much better after the win

True if we are counting only when they won.

that’s what i meant tho. koray would be the ‘highest profile’ player to win the main in modern times.

For sure.

Holmes running like god! So awesome.

fun story, a friend of mine who’s a stupidly good player but isn’t super known yet ran very deep in the main and at one of the tables he sat Koray told him he picked him for his fantasy team. that gotta be a nice boost to your ego

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what are some examples of stuff you think is funny?

Holmes is incredible. He almost never missteps.

Check his hat for a bone conducting speaker.

His instincts have been very good.

This is infinitely better than letting them all go home for months to run sims.

Glad the November 9 died.

I legit didn’t realize it was actually him. I thought it was norm doing a bad impersonation. Lol.

WOW, didn’t think he’d find a fold there. That was massive, had he 3-bet there’s a good chance they get it in on the turn.

1 Like

Yeah, that was impressive. It makes sense, too, for the reasons they discussed on the broadcast-- Aldemir has preferred to keep pots small and hasn’t run big 3-barrel bluffs; Aldemir knows Holmes has something with the turn call; AQ on that river with that size bet is just a bluff catcher.

Poker is so dead if this how a “home game hero” plays hu. Lol

I don’t fold AQ there. I suck. Holmes is good.

I guess I’m the only one thinking Holmes is clicking buttons? Admittedly I haven’t watched a lot, but both the 52o hand and the AQs hand seem terrible even though they worked this time.

It’s possible, he’s had some wild plays and weird sizings, but so far his timing has been excellent. Either he has some great reads or has been lucky with the timing. Still pretty impressive for a home game guy though.

He’s clicking the right buttons 90% of the time.

What? The 52 is a perfect bluff spot and the aq is a logical fold. What is he beating?