Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

I actually thought about that.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ChadAHolloway/status/1461098808562135047

Where do the poker community stand on eli? I didnt pay close attention to the shaundeeb situation and if it was resolved.

I will do the cliche thing and say eli is ridiculously nice

He is a really bad choice when you look at who was nominated.

Lol still not the guy who started PokerStars. Till he is in the hall of fame is a joke.

Have you read this thread?

I mean the poker hof is a dumb joke thing to begin with with. Eli is most likely a losing player

What kind of Hall of Fame only allows one person a year?

Disney’s Hall of Presidents has an even lower rate.

2 Likes

Love what he does to the dynamic here since he just has no fear about jamming on the other two.

1 Like

what a sicko

1 Like

I am reading the AMA though and some of the questions are pretty funny. “Are you actually a winning player or are you just a rich donk who’s convinced himself he’s better than he is?” Gee I wonder if that will get a response.

1 Like

Reminds me of after I hit it big someone I went to college with (still not sure who it was but I have an idea; not someone I was friends with) sent me a weirdly negging message on 2p2 that was like “I remember playing with you in college and you sucked then. Are you any better now?” I just wrote back “Apparently.”

4 Likes

On day two Aldemir folded second nut straight to my friends nut straight on turn with no flush or paired board. Left himself about 11 bigs or something.

My friend bubbled and he is winning at least $3million!

6 Likes

I don’t get this Vince Vaugn thing. Is this suppose to be funny?

I have the same question since I’m currently watching Old School.

gg Oliver, Aldemir / Holmes HU, Aldemir roughly 2:1 chip lead

1 Like

Aldemir will be the best player to win the main? At least in post moneymaker boom i can’t think of anyone who was more successful at the time he won it

1 Like

Joe mckeenan and Martin Jacobson would be close. Almedir likely best though. Joe Cada probably 4th.

I wish Holmes would bet more with his big hands. He’s made so many moves and been so aggressive he can get paid more often, but this is the second time today I’ve seen him make a pretty small bet on the river with trips.