Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Finally now seeing this hand thanks to Poker Go’s suckitude. Hands like this are why I love 3-4 tables down to the final table more than any other poker. IE - Billy Kopp.

I’ve definitely had the thought that if I ever play / run deep in a big tournament again-- especially if it’s got younger online guys who talk strategy at the table-- I’m just gonna talk about hands in the most donkey manner possible

1 Like

Get some wrap-around shades and a Harley Davidson t-shirt.

Goddam what would it feel like to have 120M chips with 11 left in the main.

right if he folded the river he was 3rd or 4th

I get it does look like a bluff bet size wise but idk what % I gotta be sure to pull that trigger there

ugh at the point of the show where the big stack just raises every hand and ICM wise some of them can’t do shit about it

Yea this is turning out in the least interesting way as possible, maybe Holmes will mix it up…

looooooool

Enthralling stuff this

oh my god this hand lmao

and that runout! that would look ridiculous if it was scripted

I had a guy flop his head down like that after shoving on my bustout close to the money at a $2k WSOP tourney. He had a set of JJs. I could have gotten away. I’m going to be reluctant to call the next time someone hides their face.

Holmes has to be super tilted after that. So close and worst outcome for him.

1 Like

Oliver first to act, 800k/1.6m, shoves 20m with Jd9d, Remitio overshoves 27M from SB with AJo, Aldemir calls in BB with QQ (for about 10% of his stack lol)

Flop is T98 one diamond
Turn is 3d
River is 7d

Poker players all discovering Burning Man is so annoying.

What can you do with wsop bracelet? Can you sell off the diamonds? You are never wearing it. They should start doing an NFT bracelet.

I’ve played 10 tournaments and not his as many sets as Aldemir has hit just in the time I’ve been watching.

quads over quads guy got 5th so it just pays to run like absolute god in the main event, aldemir won every flip too until the above hand he didn’t knock 2 people out.

or just win J9 vs AJ and QQ

or have someone fire a massive stack with AK when you’re holding AA

stuff like that has to happen or you’re not winning so it’s just how it is.

bvgmjoyl6xe61

5 Likes

Better if Bruce’s avatar replaced head. :grinning:

My buddies and I discussed/debated that Billy Kopp hand for hours!