Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

The QQ hand is basically a once in a lifetime spot. They’re likely never getting this deep in the main again. There are 2 shorter stacks, but you’re still ~10 players away from when it’s life changing money jumps.

I think it’s safe to assume they know the following from the play:
Chance is opening very wide
Holmes is not 3b wide

You have position on Chance and a 55bb stack. If you perceive yourself as the best or second best player at the table it isn’t terrible. If you are actually like the 5th best player, it’s absurdly bad.

1 Like

Pretty sure Holmes is wider in general than people here think he is anyway

this spot is weird tho, QQ is definitely a bit of a hero fold but committing a ton of chips or putting the entire stack in doesn’t feel right either.

Also consider that the 3b by Holmes was pretty huge, 4x Chance’s raise I believe. Does that narrow his range to JJ+/AK?

I believe it does. Maybe he has some AQs, 10s, and those are folding to the shove.
As said, when it goes 2bb->8bb then you’re sitting with 55 and the 3b player has 40 it doesn’t give you any 4b room.

he did win like 65k because of reza and jerry

a friend texted me this from the 10k super turbo event. lol wsop

63 (47 itm) left they break a table, 2 guys come to sit at our table only 1 seat available
They realize they gave too many seat cards and they broke a table w 64 left
So Pete Chen, who has 10bb, is just standing on the side until s1 busts and he has a seat

Lococo is an Argentine rapper who goes by Papo MC and is a PokerStars ambassador. 1.7 million followers on Twitch is a lot, right? I could see him having additional incentive to make the final table where he might want to pass up flips that others should embrace.

In the same spot, my instinct would be to call, which I assume is probably a bad play.

It might make for a better poker boom in Argentina if their currency wasn’t totally fucked…

This is a huge factor I think. 1 million USD is a gd fortune in Argentina right now so he’s very incentivized to reach the FT.

Ha yeah, true, here we go right now vs the JJ!

Hmm, I guess there’s an argument if you’re sure he has a really tight range and you have a good table dynamic you won’t be able to exploit anymore if you lose. I find that the latter plays into my decisions, certainly. As far as the former, I’ve never gone anywhere near this deep in a 10k, but if someone’s been playing like the money matters to them and then they make a big 3-bet against the chip leader, then, yeah, there you go.

Thinking about it more, I feel like if I was sure that was the case, I might still call-- we’re in position and if the guy is really playing tight then we’ll probably know if we’re beaten or not on the flop. But that might still depend on how I feel about the risk to my stack of losing the pot.

It also sucks that you probably have to shove in this spot and Holmes will pretty much be playing perfectly against you. Def. folding TT and likely JJ, instacalling KK/AA and prob calling AK. So risking 45ish BB to pick up ~12

And slight chance Chance had a monster from EP also.

I’m behind close to the pay jump to 2 tables. These guys are really hamming it up on their stalling. Annoying that Ali and Maria aren’t calling them out on it. Jamie was.

This tank fest is unwatchable. KQ dude’s fold vs Aldemir hurt my soul.

The big stacks should be calling clock like crazy - the tanking is costing them $100k+ of equity.

lmao East’s sweat there was hilarious

lol yeah gotta love the 21 out sweat

1 Like

East moves in with Ah4d on not even 6BB I think, Onikul calls with 9s8s

Flop is Qc 2s 6s

Turn is 7c

River is 7h

Pretty much a flip on every street (well 9s8s is 57.6% on the flop) but he held

Ali and Maria barely paying attention to the action.

What was that hand (88 v. KT)?

Seems like Secilmiz hit a dream turn to barrel and checks. Then Aldemir hits the river miracle and just checks instead of going for value, allowing Secilmiz to check back

Yeah that was a brutal check back with the 88. They are playing the turns soooo conservatively. I don’t get it. East’s check back with AA was similar, except he had to pay for it on river.

woohoo now a light 3 bet, I can’t believe it! There haven’t been like any light 3 bets have there?