Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Moneymaker running deep is far more interesting to the avg viewer than a random female with 200 left.

1 Like

Rigby is hilarious and I’m rooting for him.

2 million chips cold calls vs 4bet with 23. Hahaha this guy is way better then moneymaker

The diaper or the dirty diaper?

Nooooo, 4th heart

nobody remotely interesting left now, there was a guy who had one BB not long ago tho so chip and a chair story wooo

she busted aipf AKs < AQo, queen on the river :frowning:

RIGBY

Also an Argentine guy (Lococo) who’s a YouTube rapper or something with a big social media following who might bring a lot of attention to poker.

But yah, pretty slim pickins

The king is gone but he’s not forgotten :(

2 Likes

Of course. God is such an asshole killjoy when it comes to poker.

2 Likes

Mask and bucket hat guy is who I’m rooting for.

Live tells or whatver can be argued but if I was deep in this I would be going with a super baggy sweatshirt hat and mask the entire time.

i don’t get why people don’t turn around during one of those super annoying chance kornuth type lengthy staredowns. no rule you gotta face the table.

There was one guy sitting with two full draft beers next to his chips at one of the tables, so I’m going for whoever that guy is

Yea me too.

Chance grabbed a bunch of chips earlier when it was his opponents turn to act which people didn’t like assuming probably correctly it was intentional angleshoot.

I’m rooting for Vasu, who lives in Boston, and Chase Bianchi, who I think is from MA, even though he lives in MD.

https://twitter.com/WSOP/status/1460174250682183691

Poker is a game of psychology for Christ sake. Chance did nothing wrong. Enough with these stupid rules that solve non-existent problems in poker.

Chase is a good dude.