Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Maybe 23 is his favorite hand. Can’t fold your fav hand.

Lehr has been playing nutso - very entertaining to watch when he had a stack.

Dragana and Lococo chipping up. Prob the main 2 I’m pulling for at this point. Would also be cool to see one of the known pros FT too.

well makes sense, it has good card removal, your opponents aren’t going to have you dominated with 33 or 22 also if an A flops you aren’t drawing stone dead

lol that was pretty sad to watch that TT hand

Rigby! Rigby!

that would not be the outfit I’d imagine Ali Imisorivic’s very Bosnian dad gonna be wearing on day 5

Pokernewsatest update has a local pro hitting a 2 outer otr for a full double
Last time I played with him was final 2 tbls of a 1k and he turned a switch late idk maybe did some blow but I’ve seen it a bunch where ppl go from aggro to looking fucked

lol he sucked on oshri who i know and was also one of the people live against my chidwick last longer fantasy draft

One underneath it actually.

Didn’t know it but Nugent crushed the gg series apparently. Two 4ths for 3/4 mill and a bunch of other scores

interesting discussion here on Chance antics of cutting out raising chips and waiting for his opponent to react

https://twitter.com/Chris_D_Brewer/status/1459695408645431297

WSOP cementing my belief that the flush never comes. It just never comes.

Rigby about to do something crazy?

Haven’t we had both a female and Negreanu get 10th in the last 10-15 years?

one year was 10 and 11 I think with the ladies finishers, yeah 2012

other than that nobody better than 15th since the 90’s

Negs was 11th

Yah, some head scratching decisions.

At one point yesterday they had a featured table with basically noone interesting.

Then they featured Moneymaker nonstop when they had 2 solid (and attractive) female players at a table in Marle and Leo Margets.

Rigby about to do something sane? is the better question.

He cold called a 3b oop with 32 again, folded to a 4b though so he’s improving

(He would have flopped two pair to bust KK and AK so he was upset)

1 Like

Do I need PokerGo to watch?!

He also raise/called off 11bb with K3 and doubled someone up.