Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Jason Koon (at the table): “It really doesn’t matter what I do here.”

Norm: “In the grand scheme of things? Correct.”

Once an hour or so he spits out a gold nugget.

Dealer deals river super fast. Norm: “His Rabbit is double-parked.” Pure gold.

3 Likes

rip moneymaker :(

Another main event where everyone a casual would’ve heard of is gone before 200 left, sad

They should call this highlight reel “Moneymaker: Lessons in button-clicking.”

at least i have someone to very actively root against

1 Like

What is this featured table? OK, I’m out

Lehr likes to play short handed and might be one of the wealthier people in the main. Sports settling in crypto for a long time can be pretty profitable

Chidwick is a top pro but man if you haven’t been following within a few years, you probably don’t know a single one of these people left.

i mean this is a bunch of recs who play bad and talk. seem like what the wsop should be. i just can’t stand ali nejad showcasing his vocabulary at every freaking sentence.

Nick Petrangelo, Chance Kornuth. Koray is the CL and he’s pretty well known hs reg. Ramon Collias is a pokerstar ambassador or whatever its called. Just looking at the top 20ish.

Obviously if you’re a total rec who haven’t followed since black friday you wouldn’t know anyone but that is mostly going to happen in the main

Chidwick, chance and petrangelo is pretty solid for this amount left.
Like, the ~05 level of pros mostly all suck or are broke these days.

One local decent reg left as well

Wait did the wsop used to be in the summer and they moved the final table to November but now the whole thing is just in November?

the cl (rigby) is basically darvin moon

it’ll be in the summer again next year

darvin might’ve been a better player than this

Just read the pokernews update, did he really just put in ~15% of his stack pre with 32?

They did away with the November 9 pre pandemic.

put in is a nice way to say it. he overcalled 2 all-ins with 23s. before that he 3b/c all in with 23o.

Ya that dude is just clicking buttons.