Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Lol he sounds pretty close

1 Like

He is a freak and a very weird dude.

So Ronnie decides to break into a 3 minute rendition of The Gambler by Kenny Rodgers mid stream. FLOOOOOOOR!

2 Likes

Who eats while getting a massage at a poker table??? Of course it’s Jungleman.

1 Like

When Ronnie starts singing I snap switch to a different poker stream and give a thumbs down as well.

1 Like

Am I the only one that thinks that head and face massages at the table are cringe af?

Also trigger warning. Ronnie will perform his “rap” song and you will be on life tilt if you don’t mute immediately.

2 Likes

deeb is festively plump

2 Likes

Lol, it is the year for my friends running deep. Now one of the guys I play with here in SD is at the final table of the Seniors event. He’s been running like god for four days straight, and he’s a bit nuts, but still fun to be in another virtual rail. (Alas, no piece of him, though)

Day 3:

Just now:

LMAO boomers

2 Likes

I’m still having trouble digesting this.

Specifically, that 13 cards is 6 billion +.

3 Likes

My favourite extension is if you started shuffling at the Big Bang, 4.6 billion years ago, and reshuffled ever second since then, today you would still not even be close to having hit all the possible combinations.

Hell if my math is right. If you had reshuffled a trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion thousand times a second…you would be .5% done

Yeah, it’s like if every human who ever lived shuffled once a second since the big bang, you won’t have had a duplicate shuffle.

Nit, but this is a different question. The question the TikTok guy is considering is whether a given shuffled deck configuration has ever occurred in the past (astronomically unlikely). The question of whether out of all the shuffled deck configurations that have ever occurred at least one has repeated is a different question, and much more likely (although perhaps still unlikely in an absolute sense, I haven’t done the math).

It’s analogous to the famous “birthday paradox”, which states that even though there is about a 1/365 chance that a random person has the same birthday as you, in any room of 23 or more people, it is more likely than not that two people have the same birthday.

I’m so proud of myself that i saw the exchange, thought all of that to myself and didn’t post the ‘correction’.

Now i just need to figure out if its due to personal growth or depression

2 Likes

Right. A quick calculation shows that 100 billion people x 13.7 billion years x 525,600 min./yr. x 60 shuffles/min. = 4.3 x 10^28, and the number of shuffles to make the probability of a match > 50% = sqrt(52!) = 9.0 x 10^33. So about 1 in 200,000 chance of a duplicate hand. Edit: it’s not a linear relation, so I can’t just divide the number of shuffles by the paradox threshold.

1 Like

stay classy bicknell

Watching her the last few months is the most amazing fall from grace I have ever seen.

What all has happened to her?

All this really sucks as with Selbst not playing much Im assuming she’s the best all around female player right now.

Very actively anti vax promoting neo nazis sources and jordan peterson shit