Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Sandrock finished 3rd in the 10k PLO earlier this year, but it was his first Hendon Mob cash in a PLO tournament. Hicks has cashed in a few WSOP PLO events, doing as well as 4th in a 2017 3K, but he also has a string of cashes in Talking Stick dailies. If Daniel Fuhs is the Dany Fuhs listed on HM, then he has over $2 million in earnings and a bracelet in O8.

maybe it’s us that only think we know what we’re doing…

1 Like

Since Fuhs was shallow enough to check-jam the flop, the SPR on the flop was 2-3, so playing aces that way isn’t the worst and totally fine if he has the king-high flush draw, especially if Sandrock is a loose player who bets a wide range on the flop when checked to.

It’s at the 200/400/400 level and they each put over 30k in pre. Most likely Hicks opened, Sandrock 3bet and Fuhs 4bet from the blinds, with the other two calling. Hicks’ hand is reasonable to play against obvious aces and the slight favorite if up against two players with aces. AKK3 is not a great hand against aces, but most people can’t fold it preflop.

The only clear and obvious mistake is Hicks getting it in with top two against a bet and a check-shove, especially if he didn’t have hearts.

that’s a snap allin with Q7

well I’d probably just flat since some turns are horrible enough to giveup (I have no idea if they’re actually fully committed) but folding top two on this flop with this action is a mistake I think.

It’s okay in a cash game or with unlimited reentry, but I don’t think it’s right for a tournament in this spot unless you’re one of the weakest players in the field.

The Hustler lineup is a lot better tonight than last night, and there’s a vlogger stream from Texas (er, maybe not) with Vibes, Rampage, Mariano, and Lynne.

1 Like

I’m halfway watching Hustler. Ronnie always has the right read when he thinks through hands but talks himself out of it too often.

Looks like the vlogger game is on the ClubGG app, so switching back to Hustler or the football game.

Where are they playing in Texas?

False alarm, it’s an online game. I just thought it was at the Lodge because that’s where all the vlogger games are now.

He had 450k after the hand, so SPR was about 1 and I’m never folding any of those hands in that spot. There might be some questionable preflop play there but it’s not described in the HH, so I dunno what you guys are being so hard on.

2 Likes

I love watching Nick Vertucci lose.

1 Like

Playing in extremely juicy, deep PLO games most every day has made me REALLY hate playing live NLHE. (while I wait for a PLO seat obv)

1 Like
2 Likes

hellmuth vs loose cannon where phil is 85% and they run it 4 times and he loses 3 is A+ I’ll never get tired of watching that

Is the Jungleman thing heads up tonight, or are they only advertising him and whoever Andy is but there will be other players too?

It will be 6-8 handed.

1 Like

When he gets rivered by KQs but blames the dealer is such low class BS.

1 Like

LATB commentator just announced that in an hour or so Johnny Chan is going to be joining their game.

I guess it’s Old Timers’ Month in the L.A. poker circuit.

1 Like

I really avoid trying to use physical tells unless super obvious and his shaking there was lol obvious.

I do really enjoy the way they all gang up on Phil. For some reason this shit is entertaining.