Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Like four years ago when I saw Gretzky he wasn’t a top 3 player on the legends team. Any player with a chance to get drafted would be miles better than him today, maybe even a top HS player with zero chance of being pro.

Gretzky was so awful in the old timers legend game that he said he would never play one again. Looked like when he retired he stopped doing anything even remotely athletic and now has no agility whatsoever.

The question is more fun if you assume you are taking each on in their prime. Then is a 100% slam dunk pick hellmuth.

Hellmuth has done some work and didn’t get absolutely crushed by Polk recently for example.

He played Polk? I don’t think that’s right.

He could be referencing this?

Cliffs: Phil GOAT

1 Like

That is hardly playing him but maybe.

If they really played a long hu battle Phil is literally drawing dead. You wouldn’t even be able to bet on it as 99% of the money would be on one side.

eh, as you can see in that video, Doug doesn’t like the word fold.

Brian wearing a let’s go Brandon shirt on stream tonight, even says FJB below it

I had it on for 30 seconds. I tried to figure who at the table i would save from a burning building and couldn’t find one so i closed it.

2 Likes

This happened?

https://twitter.com/HCLPokerShow/status/1453100768605577223

well 9 high beats many of the professional bluff range

2nd level of a 25k plo tournament

Arthur Morris told PokerNews about a massive hand at the table involving Daniel Fuhs, Eric Hicks and Chris Sandrock.

Sandrock bet 60,000 when checked to on the flop of {q-Hearts}{7-Hearts}{4-Spades} with about 100,000 already in the middle and Fuhs raised all-in. Hicks also jammed and Sandrock called.

Daniel Fuhs: {a-}{a-}{k-}{j-}
Eric Hicks: {q-}{j-}{9-}{7-}
Chris Sandrock: {a-Hearts}{k-}{k-}{3-Hearts}

Sandrock was drawing to the nut flush and hit it as the board ran out {j-Clubs}{2-Hearts} to send two opponents to the rail in just the second level of play.

“That was an over 1,000-big blind pot,” tablemate Chris Brewer noted in disbelief.

This totally reads like 3 guys who have never played PLO before.

2 Likes

That is lol bad. Like would fit in my game bad.

1 Like

this should be better than the corpse of phil ivey and 500z tom dwan

https://twitter.com/HCLPokerShow/status/1453476924882243588

4 Likes

I started listening to DGAFs Sessions podcast and I gotta say that it’s pretty entertaining.

Yeah that’s one I’ve known for awhile but definitely still mind blowing.

1 Like

or at least it reads like 3 guys in my local game who have been playing for several years and think they know what they’re doing

1 Like