Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

1m buy in tourney today at the wynn. 17 entries to start. Martin Kabrhel is in it. Imagine paying 1 million dollars to sit with him all day

1 Like

Where the fuck does he get a million dollars?

Leon

1 Like

I don’t get where his profit lies if he is funding half the field and the ev delta between the best and worst player is like 2%.

i don’t think leon is backing that many players. looking at the list i can’t think of anyone he’s backing other than martin. maybe he has a piece of the Austrians but i’m not sure.

Kinda weak that it’s still at 17. Previous two 1 drop had 27 and 28.

with 17 entries and 3 whales (solomon, santosh and einhorn) and 1 semi-whale (talal who is probably very good at this point but not world class) i guess he thinks Martin has an edge. Or maybe they create an edge some how wink wink.

My bad I thought that dude was the main backer of these massive buyin mtts.

https://twitter.com/pokerorg/status/1736887591847567785
https://twitter.com/pokerorg/status/1736916685586899398

Currently at Rivers Des Plaines. Apparently, Wolfgang Poker is here, too.

Would you take a free entry to that 1 million dollar Wynn tournament, or a guaranteed 250k

2 Likes

Both Foxens are still in WPT championship with 45 left (out of 3850). I guess its those damn vaccines that are holding all of us back

1 Like

The Collusion Couple

Apparenrly late reg was very short. A friend of mine was playing in the 3k event and said David Peters sat down after missing the registration for the 1m.

Talal, Einhorn and Ivey busted on day 1.

This dude chopped the 25k WPT high roller last night for a milly.

Based on everything i’ve seen from him, i’d put him very high on the “i have no idea how but if i find out they are cheating i would be like yeah, that makes sense”. Maybe #1.

I’ve dealt to him a bunch this year. He just fires as many bullets as it takes to build up a stack, granted that I’ve only dealt to him in $300-$1200 buyin events. His game seems pretty damn solid though. It is absolutely insane the heater of a year he has had.

ETA: on that note it has amazed me that he plays any event. Got to really love the game to be firing at $300 buyin local tournaments after shipping millions all year long.

the wynn series has been arguably the best ever but the media coverage/reporting is so awful. There was a 3k event that got so big it has a million american dollars for first place yet there isn’t a single hand coverage from it. The 1600 event will get 4000 runners and once again, no coverage.

Any stupid wsop circut event with 100k for first gets a media team duing play by play.

You have to pay for coverage.

The FT live stream of the $1m tourney starts in a few minutes. 6 left 4 paid.

Also high skill level in the championship final starting now

Artur is arguably the best in the world right now. Chewy obviously great. Heath is a SHR reg. Moorman one of the best online grinders ever. 5.6m for first

1 Like

I’m watching HCL, and all the table talk is in Chinese. It’s really cool that the announcer is just staying quiet.

here’s the WPT Championship ft stream. Looks like the epitome of reg table but at least there will be decent poker.