Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Im maximizing my ev

2 Likes

You don’t get to be a rich asshole crypto bro by paying for things by yourself.

1 Like

he really threw in the “I constantly help people all the time” in there huh I think you can handle it

scrolling down that twitter, apparently he threw some giant party in vegas on the fourth, sorry for your loss but uh, I think you can handle this one on your own.

Zero chance he means anything other than proselytizing his own projects, right?

right behind you, I see the millions and the bracelet !

What is happening in this hand? ewwwww I wish I knew. Pete knows

His profile pic is worth 100k…

There are things that will surely seem as they are not
And I might not know all that I’ve got
But the bluffing is easy, and I haven’t seen your hand

I mean i dunno much about him but im pretty sure he’s not a VIP

Triton London series starting now with daily streams for free

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/GGPoker/comments/155qyaf/people_dont_take_me_seriously_regarding_poker_im/

1 Like

Nobody has missed the point more in the history of time than Allen and his goal of most wsop cashes.

This is also the most chainsaw answer ever.

I like chainsaw. Hes phil hellmuth with normal luck distribution

7 Likes

He seems like a good dude. Weird as hell but good.

Chainsaw is living life on his terms.

Seems like a miserable existence to me but he appears to like it.

as long as he enjoys whatever the hell he’s doing good for him that’s what we all should be doing really

Watching the triton stream and Chris Brewer is running deep. Less than two months ago Brewer was in make up for multiple millions, was so emotionally unstable that he had some public meltdowns after bubbling events.

Since then he won the wsop super high roller, won another bracelet in the series and had some other deep runs.

Now the commentators keep talking about how he had a few rough years and finally the variance adjusted etc.

I always find it funny how people assume that and not that he’s a losing player at the stakes he played who caught a hot run to erase his loses. I dont know much about him but im pretty sure he went up the stakes very quickly and via live games and not online grind, so my money is on the latter.

1 Like

Same picture

I’m sure I don’t know some deep dark thing but from my little understanding he seems like a good dude.

Even if it is luck it’s nice to see it happen to a good guy.

Is he? Or is he feeling trapped by circumstances?