Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

he’s on tonight for 100-200-400 NLH.

edit - well apparently the game was recorded a week ago but it’s being shown for the first time.

Nick is on commentary plugging his podcast. Not sure I can take him in the booth.

1 Like

12k viewership seems like pretty low numbers for dwan, andy and Nik playing 200/400, i wonder if thats because of Vertucci in the booth. ive had it on mute for a few hours now.

He is terrible - making so many dumb errors - like missing basic outs. Called the wrong winner one hand - flush missed but straight hit.

lol moneymaker is playing the triton series now. In the 40k bounty. I guess ACR are trying to build their brand up by torching money

Are we really hating on moneymaker? Seems like the legit nicest guy in poker.

what? how is this hating? he seems great, he’s just not good at poker and most triton players are very good at poker.

I thought the whole thing with Triton was its half whales?

Anyway. Sorry guess I misread your post. Even if he is the fish $40k seems like cheap advertising for ACR. I’d rather they blow it on him than some jerk.

3 Likes

No notes

AAKK2 board and he loses JJ to QQ. I don’t see the problem.

:face_with_monocle:

Clearly this needs context, if he has J high and beats enough reasonable bluffs but it’s actually just random cards bluffing at Q high

I’ve done that shit before

And now Brewer is HU vs Fedor with the CL. 700 for first

1 Like

ACR has been trying torch money at the last few Triton series but I think some of the players they put in have ran super hot.

1 Like

Moneymaker’s opponent after the hand:

5 Likes

It’s kind of incredible how long boomswitches can last

I mean it’s live tankaments so it’s like 12 hands over the past month, but still

I really miss episodes like this

well it was limit poker but yeah that was A+ from the GOAT era of poker on TV. So many random personalities made something all the time but then it was all nerds who didn’t say anything in hoodies and sunglasses

don’t look at me I never wore sunglasses

1 Like

Those pale nerds

phil-hellmuth-topless_400x400 (1)

1 Like