Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Brad had to call

2 Likes

lol the last hand was very funny. i’ll have to wait for the clip

lol plo

2 Likes

lol Tom has 5592 Brad A852

get it in on 853 flop for 500k.

First river 8, 2nd river 4, Brad scoops.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/HCLPokerShow/status/1682239316498739200

1 Like

It’s definitely broken. At one point it said that in a 3-way hand someone was drawing dead preflop (they didn’t have a trips or quads hand) which wasn’t even possible.

Also agree that it’s dumb that the odds reflect burned cards. It would’ve been informative to see which hands might end up with a lot more/less preflop equity than one might expect when it goes 3-5 handed.

It’s already annoying enough that they’re mostly running it twice, but now to further confuse things, even in 4-way all in pots where 2 people only want to run it once, the other 2 are trying to run it twice on the side.

I’m enjoying the shows, but they could be epic if there was no cap and no RIT.

Everyone would just nit it up I think them. Maybe not.

I think the key is finding a sweet spot where it’s not too nitty but at least there’s more to the game than just lol flipaments.

Professor is the GOAT. Has he played anything other than PLO? That hand is prob in my top 10 favorites.

At least got away from just yelling “That’s me!” every single card. He got a bit annoying then.

Havent been there before the plo week. He dropped 500k last night. Anthony guy cleaned up again. Amazingly they played for 14 hours and Airball had 17% vpip

1 Like

have found this very entertaining tbh.

the aipf flips, running it 6 times, isn’t mitigating some of these losses. Professor guy might be down close to a milly over the last 3 days.

The “that’s me!” screeching during every flip was tilting as hell tho

and the choice to start the stream roughly 9 hours after they start seems bad.

Re: PLO,

I have a favorite Omaha trivia question.

The hand 3-3-3s-9s can only make the nuts in Omaha on three boards. All the ways you can make quad 9’s counts as one way to make the nuts.

What are the other two boards where that hand is the nuts in PLO?

2 Likes

AKQJ10 of spades?

i dont know the second one

Interesting question! I got lazy and googled, which brought up a super old thread with lots of forgotten names like Gary Carson and Izmet Fekali.

Yes, a royal on the board makes the 9 hi flush the nuts.

The last one is tricky

22223?

Yep! That’s the other one.

Every other paired board makes higher boats possible, and higher quads on boards makes other pocket pairs higher.

Quad 2’s with a three is the only way that makes a boat, that can’t be beaten by quads or a higher boat.

what you mean? there are two links.