Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

But how much did he lose?

Yeah - I don’t get how they can’t fill with guys like Dwan. Even if he’s EV+ he’s also willing to gamble and give the whales action and make it fun for them while they lose. Having good players in that game with sub 30% VPIP is just terrible.

Based on watching most of the first day, he seems like a good player to watch if you want to learn how to play at a LAGgy PLO table. Just don’t be whiny like him.

I don’t want to watch a stream that has no educational value.

1 Like

Gonna tell my grandkids these were Vishy Anand and Magnus Carlsen.

2 Likes

Yeah I need to see at least 1 or 2 spots of people tryharding and experiencing real pain with variance. All rich people flippaments is boring.

I haven’t watched D2, but I thought Anthony played great D1. The whininess is annoying and uncouth but my assumption is that Airball likes it or something.

Ryan must owe Marius money

Brad btn straddles to 10k. Blind call someones raise to 30k

Quality game so far

I’ll never understand running it twice heads up every time you get all in.

Fish like the ritual: watching the slow runouts and slowrolling/card funerals and wasting tons of time with bullshit to amuse themselves.

why would you go all in every hand if you don’t want to sweat?

the equity odds are constantly wrong unless they are deducting dead cards or something and even then it doesn’t really make sense

9966 vs KKT8 is not 86-14.

12 Likes

This stream reminds me of the Scorsese cameo in Quiz Show where he says that the audience wasn’t tuning in to watch an amazing display of intellectual ability, they just wanted to watch the money

1 Like

lol i missed a few minutes and tom has 650k. nice.

Joey said that this is what they are doing. The numbers reflect all known burned cards

i’m still sceptic at some of those numbers and also why do that. it’s meaningless. would be much more interesting to see ‘normal’ equity.

agreed. wonder if it has something to do with the way the software works and it running the math as it reads the cards at the start of the hand. Idk