Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

I don’t think he actually accepted the offer…

The 500/500 structure with 2k bb ante makes limping theoretically viable. Also you’re up against several players who aren’t folding pre so it’s not like you have a chance to steal blinds.

That said I think Dawn is just a fish preflop. He was playing 84 vpip for all while and made some very suspect 3 and 4 bets.

Airball’s entire vibe was almost unbelievable.

How could someone have experience in nosebleeds of any format and not understand the potential to get exposed in PLO?

well if you are playing on stream/tv/whatever in a game like this–definitely do not play perfect poker pre flop or otherwise if you want to get on it again.

Unless it’s like just calling 80 vpip that’s fine.

his name is Nik Airball.

1 Like

Yah, being at the top of the VPIP chart seems like an easy way to give the impression you’re more of an “action” player. Dwan prob doesn’t need to do that though, due to his name. I honestly think the stakes are prob a bit boring for him and he just wants to gambool it up and get deep with the whales ASAP.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t think there’s any kind of calculation or showmanship, Dwan simply is an “action player”. This goes back to his pokerboom online days.

I think Dwan is also just very comfortable with a pre flop limping strat because he has played a lot of short deck and there’s alot of limping in that game. He’s going to have more experience navigating limped pots against fish than most.

1 Like

Dwan was pushing constantly to raise the BBA in the milly game and he had a limping strategy of sorts there too

First hand Santosh jams on the flop with 7663dd on QJ9dd. Good effort.

He is playing his version of 5c/10c. He was actually playing tight folding 15%. Lol

dwan gets 150k effective in pf with AxJx9c6c

This is a fun watch.

I’d like to see max pain PLO with no running it twice.

cache (1)

7 Likes

Day 2

Marius is a nut-peddling bore on stream. didn’t add much in terms of entertainment value and wouldn’t be surprised if he wasn’t around for much longer.

Yup - game would have been better 7 handed without him.

Also wasn’t a fan of Anthony. He was also pretty tight and was clearly there to maximize EV.

Airball once he got ahead was probably even tighter than those guys.

Marius adds zero, can’t even remember a single thing he did. Anthony not much better.

Is it hard to find guys to play PLO? Looks like it will mostly be the same guys every night.

You’d think it’d be easy to find players at a table with the likes of Santhosh, Firas, Professor, etc. but maybe Airball or whoever controls the lineup is pretty strict about who they allow.

He went up the stakes where they respect his raises

4 Likes