Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

30 main event entries is crazy.
Was he the last registered this year or random draw?

Any room that doesn’t have a zero tolerance policy for dealer abuse doesn’t deserve your business. Fuck that so much.

2 Likes

hutchinson open folded eights pre? well that’s the guy who’ sjust here to ladder

How do you not root for the dude who got his seat as a bday present and cried. Awesome video.

1 Like

Amazed dudes aren’t tripping Platt and running away from him when he tries to interview them. Lol.

Toby Lewis putting on a clinic in getting pushed around.

maybe it doesn’t matter but holzner messed up here he just open jams the flop t8 might just fold instead of basically stuck just paying it, I know that sounds silly

Weinman’s tiny 3 bet is even stranger.

1 Like

Maceras talked to platt. Serves him right.

they just gave the guy who folds every hand a walk unreal

Whole vibe is “happy to be here”

This table needs some pain.

This happens almost every year. It’s always a nit fest of people waiting for aces.

This is why I’m rooting for Maceiras.

Walton must be scared of Weinman on his left.

How does Weinman not bet there.

not a clue, his opponent can really only bet if he had missed hearts or backdoored a straight or flopped it. Quite difficult to have a flush with the jack being a club, possible but very rare.

Do not pitch your tent toward Vegas.

dumb dynamics with the big four stacks absolutely bored waiting cause the other two are doing nothing but try to outlast the other one because tripling up still leaves them short of the four.

Thought Weinman was going to start playing bsb after that big pot but nah.

Hutchinson worst nit all time.

announcers aren’t realizing that there’s zero reason for prydryk to play tight now and it’s five handed. A8 should be fine really. I don’t know if it is a call though, since he might not know how wide he’s supposed to be.

edit–he did