Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

You mean flat in Rigby’s spot?

Rigby opened button to 100k I think and Chance made it 385k from BB, and Rigby rips for 3.5 M.

3B size seemed oddly large from Chance as well. I’d think you’d want to maintain a higher SPR against a spewtard.

I actually thought he was sigh folding when he picked up his cards, but he instacalled instead.

eh? I’d large size rigby too, he light calls all sorts of shit

the question is what do you do to a 100bb shove this late in the main even from major loose cannon. probably just assume it’s not AQ and let it go. he did not

flat Rigby’s open

Ripping in 100bb with ak at this point seems reckless.

I agree with fossil. Against LAGs you want to keep big spr so they can’t use the math to call off.

You could also argue that Rigby is only jamming super strong there. He seems to play his medium strong stuff oddly passively (AJ, TT type stuff). Is he really just ripping AJ or a medium pair there? Seriously doubt it. He seems like a Jamie Gold type who thinks he’s some type of postflop savant b/c they bluff so much. So will gladly just flat in position there with pretty much everything that AK is ahead of.

Kinda surprised Kornuth didn’t at least think it through for a while before calling. Pretty much snapped it off.

1 Like

That’s my read too. He is a pretty good lag willing to play lots of pots for less than 20% of his stack and gamble but when he puts it all in he will have the goods.

1 Like

I was just typing this on the river when he’s fired big he’s pretty much always had it.

1 Like

not a chance it was AJ or TT, don’t think AQ either for 100bb each, which means you gotta fold AK but I would’ve built the pot pf too. Annoying to fold that though, the snap call was wild, whoever told him about rigby told him wrong.

1 Like

Rigby is playing dumb crap like 72, 32, T2 just for the lulz. If Kornuth watches any of this coverage, I gotta think he’ll feel sick. To be fair to him though, he probably didn’t know many specifics about Rigby’s playing style, just that he’s super spewy.

rigby’s already lost the kornuth chips in an hour in live play

On the other hand, if you think it’s usually a flip you’re a flip away from having ~7 million and being one of the better players left in the tournament. That’s worth a ton of equity.

100bb deep on rigby’s left tho is also a ton of equity

It’s day 5 at the WSOP Main Event!

can you play? are you bad?

For sure.

I get thinking “this is the spot,” though. It wasn’t, but if Rigby just has JJ/QQ, it might play the same.

Not watching coverage but if I’m reading thread right which is

100bb eff

Rigby opens 3x or something similar from button and we are BB with AKo and people are discussing flatting?

Lol

AhKh both are about 100 bb deep, well rigby’s a little higher more like 120

That rigby bluff shove that got caught wasn’t a pot size bet effectively, but it’s going to count in the mind of people watching when he does it for higher stacks in play. I still think there’s a difference between how big he’s willing to go when bluffing vs not but maybe that’s not quite right.

Also I guess we’re going to see a bunch of donking out of the BB into K high boards from now on in cash games/tourns out of recs watching this.

Rigby whaling around and it works because everyone is just too damned afraid to bust the Main Event.

Also helps that Rigby can just outflop KK no problem.

you guys are crazy if you think rigby is good. he is entertaining af