Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Checked earlier in the day and there was like 1 woman in the top 150, now they are 3 in the top 27. Love to see it!

Botez still alive, but down to 25 BBs

Rigby continuing to dominate, as expected.

Nice to see Jason Somerville lurking near the top.

1 Like

Trying to guess todays feature table. My guess is Moneymaker with Dominic Nietche both with decent stacks. Other option is Chance Kornuth with the chiplead, Farah Galfond and two other kinda regs from previous decade (sam stein and matt vengrin, both 2p2ers i think)

So Moneymaker twittered he has a stack in the ME and a stack in the MGM.

that’s hilarious but also main money bubble hasn’t popped yet, he could start at mgm and go allin every hand or something and either get a big stack or bust then go over to the main

I also find it sick the endurance you need to have. ME is not his first event and they are already 3 days in with 12-14 hrs of poker each yet he still plays another event on the off days. 12-14hrs of onetabling and I would be fkn tired.

I think the table with Maurice Hawkins and Christian Harder as two of four players 100+ big blinds deep might make sense.

For whom? for the nerds or for casual viewers?

For whoever thinks deep stack play is more interesting.

https://twitter.com/PokerNews/status/1678236099984891904

here is dwan’s bustout hand - the 10k buyin is like a few BBs in the games he plays so he probably just wanted to run up a big stack or gtfo

Rooting for chainsaw world champ

He seems to genuinely think tourneys have an “in the money” goal.

So insane for a guy playing that long.

for people complaining about the ME payout this year

https://twitter.com/ImAllInNow/status/1678274041361190912/photo/1

1992 first one million second 350k 7th 25k

BRAG:

UP has now won fake Pennsylvania online bracelets in back to back years.

40 Likes

:vincelaser:

2 Likes
1 Like

Rigby at the feature table today.

Moneymaker and Nitsche at the secondary. Moneymaker’s seat is empty so far.

lol none of the people featured showed up on time no rigby (dunno why he’s perfect to raise almost every hand pre) and moneymaker (guess he’s doing what I said)

RIGBY! Punish them my guy. Let’s get to 2 milly.

a 200k stack immediately raises 87o nice try