Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

I figured it was something like that.

Dwan on the feature table today

1 Like

Apparently one of my friends should have been having lunch with Jamie gold yesterday but flew back for my bachelor party.

I am still in bed with a hangover

1 Like

this dwan table is passive as all hell god switch it

Should just always be Rigby featured table until he’s gone.

Speaking of Rigby…

Foxen in 13th. His wining would be the absolute nut low result.

Most winners in poker, with women, and life are the opposite of who our best people are.

Friedman looked like he was about to cry again there, even though he made an incredible check.

I hate the mocking his crying so much. It’s the absolute worst kind of toxic masculinity.

Even the most callous human can understand why he cried in that spot.

Not saying you were. Just a comment.

I didn’t like the way he held onto the cards and was chewing them up. Be happy you made a great check.

That’s perfectly fine to mock.

Second table with some dude wearing a bucket fishing hat. This can’t be a thing can it!

it’s a bit of a passive line but it’s because he knows he can’t call any raise and the BB has more bigger hands than he does (ie qj, clubs etc). I’d still bet something though and fold since there really wasn’t any postflop bluffing going on at this table at all.

This announcer is so bad. Who is it? Remko and who?

Brent Hanks, and, yeah, he’s not very good. I think he must have a prop bet going on how many times he can say some form of “solver bation”

1 Like

holy shit at these stupid nits 33 vs AJcc

flop 3c Kc Qd check check turn brick check check river brick bet fold

If it’s AJcc opens and 33 defends in one of the blinds, that sounds like a reasonable way for the hand to play out.

Dwan calling here is so awesome. Dude is so sick.

does tom have a cash game he’d rather be in?

that’s a bit of a rigby peel