and how do they not make 9th pay 1M.

1st 12 mil
9th 1 mil

would’ve been super easy to do but nope

first and second jump is pretty wild also but hey we like winners

1 Like

1st $12,000,001 to set the record.

1 Like

Rigby is pancaking the rest of the table.

the problem I see with playing rigby is you have to just close your eyes and click the call button sometimes even if you can’t beat top pair and people don’t want to do that for 100bb obviously so his shit is working

I see Maurice Hawkins currently has the chip lead (correction: chip lead for Day 2D). He has the most WSOP Circuit rings and earnings.

He’s also an angle-shooting dick and I think he owes people money.

Ah, that’s too bad. I knew he was a talker, but didn’t know the other stuff.

I don’t think I’ve ever played with him, but he has been the center of commotion at a nearby table several times. He must be pretty good at tourneys and/or scamming marks since people keep backing him even after all the shit he has pulled on backers.

poker world is a big world–I’m sure most of the wsop main event field have no idea about that, he even got sued for it.

some guy flats aces instead of 3b’s cause rigby and rigby is heading toward 1 million cause he flopped top pair and a flush draw got it allin with aces and another guy with jacks and rivered it.

Rigged!

Alex Botez has a decent stack. That’d be incredible if she made a run.

1 Like

rigby raises somewhere early position with J6o… 66 at the cutoff 3bets him for 1/3 of his stack rigby calls for some reason, flops a jack on QJ something check check rigby bets turn and takes it

the main event at the world series of poker

This is just criminal

Rigby just too good. What can you do?

I’m 40 buyins under EV over my last 10k hands. Feels like I’m playing against Rigby.

You missed the context

https://twitter.com/FrancisPoker123/status/1677867414527287296

I’ve been out of the loop for a bit but I remember during my wsop days (2014-2018) this guy being the cause for a lot of major drama. Hope he loses.

2 Likes

As I remember, he is good at eliciting underserved action from Middle-Aged White Guys With Something to Prove, which is great against fields of local amateurs that you see at smaller buy-in ring events