Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Seat number 1….is a jerk!

Menachem told the league he doesn’t roll on Shabbos!

One friend apparently played with Johnny Chan all day 3.

Till that dude is in hall of fame it’s totally illegitimate.

1 Like

Poker HoF is a dumb idea either way. We dont actually know how well players do. At best we know their tournament results and even that is hard to quantify. Michael Mizrachi has an insane tournament track record and hes been busto countless times.

At best they can do a wsop hof

there is one at 10th after day 2 a/b/c

1 Like

I was gonna say its kinda meaningless at this point being so deep but actually 7/9 final tablers last year were in the top 100 after day 2

I don’t care about it really but agree with dnegs that it makes sense if other pros are voting using the actual set criteria and not a popularity contest.

Yeah - his rant on the HOF was pretty good. Definitely need to separate players and poker community people, as it’s impossible to compare the two sets.

Is there actually a HOF somewhere with plaques, etc.?

Yep horseshoe

1 Like

Well unless they bust this kid it would not be possible to watch today

For once Hellmuth isn’t the most annoying player at the table.

Poker Go: I wish for a table with Hellmuth and Rigby.

the-monkey-paw

1 Like

Rigby dominating early with the Diaper. I’m expecting our first 1 milly stack soon.

I say he busts by dinner break

Lol, Phil folds to a 1.5k turn bet (14k pot) w/88 on 345-Q against Rigby who’s trying to bluff him every single pot.

white magic

yeah I lol’d hard the Q was a big fat brick too and rigby could have so so many bluffs and it was a literal LOL float. He just didn’t want to get embarrassed calling then folding about any river instead of having to call a bigger bet with just one pair.

Now he’s telling stories…god I wish Clovis was at this table.

Did you know that when the Celtics were down 3-0 in the series that Hellmuth texted Tatum and told him “this is just like being short shacked in a tourney” and that was the impetus to them winning the next 3?

5 Likes