Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

I’m not sure. 2500th on the all-time tourney money list is about $1m. Not all of those players are winners and not all of them are playing the main event, but there’s probably 500 qualifiers just from that list. There’s also a lot of good cash players who are not on that list who play the main.

Rigby busting Hellmuth with the Dirty Diaper one time plz

1 Like

The Hellmuth meltdown if that were to happen would be glorious.

It’s also kind of tough because there are a ton of people who beat an easy 1/2, 2/5 game, weekly $100 tournaments who are incredibly trash.

Table draw is obviously super important, last WPT event I played I think I won a single hand.

yeah idk what “winner” is being defined here. Many live tournament results are public but it’s still just an educated guess as to how many events they’ve actually played–ie if they’re up or not.

Like I’d say 95% of the ME field would be a loser in the $5k 6m, but man are there just so many bad players in tournaments. Then the amount of awful players just lifts the others.

I’d estimate that to be one of the tougher fields, but the 5k 6m got 1200 runners!

I saw this discussion between Brewer and Haxton on twitter a few days ago about what percent of the field has a positive roi in the main.

https://twitter.com/Chris_D_Brewer/status/1677029316025253888

Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 22-31-10 Chris Brewer on Twitter

pokergo is showing a big allin AKs vs AQs (it’s at least a 100bb pot total allinpf)

flop shows a 9 and then the feed dies

no idea who won coverage isn’t back up for an hour

no cards shown for about 10 minutes this is a bit rough

okay one table still no cards graphics

maria ho on commentary–this river bet size is tougher to call because it looks like a value bet.

(we can see one card, a Q on Kx989 but (KQ/QJ/QT with the line taken))

reality–guy bet 3 streets of a complete airball Q6

I laughed so hard, a pro vs another is going to polarize size wise but amateurs are not.

I miss Norm. Is he coming back? This random dude is trying to banter with Lon and there is ZERO chemistry.

I hope they don’t color up as aggressively as they did last year so that some guys can amass giant stacks of chips.

3 Likes

the current pokergo table is pretty stacked. i actually know 5 players

2 Likes

sup, bro

is the Gold Cup over? lol what’s the next competition?

hyped for the Women’s World Cup

no free coverage blows

it’s will jaffe i think. from ‘tough conversation’ twitter fame. really capitalized on his few viral videos

THE PEOPLE DEMAND NORM!

Foxen’s eyes, nose and mouth look too small for his head.

1 Like

shomer shabbos

2 Likes

I always pull for a woman to ship the Main Event, but browsing the final chip counts and it already appears that there are 0 in the top 50 and only 2 in the top 100. There were a couple names I wasn’t sure on gender and no pic, but it’s looking bleak unless Day 2D goes better.

I’m so glad he has not been on. He is the nut low. IMO he has not made one funny joke in 20+ years.