Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Im sure DNegs table will be the next one. I actually know 3 names, thats a ton for a table at this stage

My friend has 3 same players on day 2 as day 1. And the same seats too. Someone got sloppy doing the table draw

Also sergio aguero is in the tourny he has to be at the feature at some point even though lolamerica probably doesnt know who he is

I would assume that any sports fan will at least be familiar with the goal against QPR.

That’s a no for me

Maybe the tables are just somewhat rigged. I’m pretty skeptical that it’s luck of the draw the Hellmuth drew Rigby’s table for day 2d and that Negreanu’s table has more known players than average and that your friend has some of the same players from day1 and that Victor Blom of all people was moved ramdomly to the Hellmuth feature table yesterday.

riggedtables

Polk just seems to be running over the table. He’s also not bad for TV in spots like this where it’s him and a bunch of randoms - seems he’s only super loud/obnoxious when he’s with buddies or trying to put on a show.

Negreanu is too short-stacked, I think. You want name players who have chips and will use those to try and run over the table. You don’t want someone who could be out in thirty minutes due to a cooler.

Normally I would agree but with other notables players at his table that has to be less of a concern and getting his bustout on the feature table has to be a plus.

how is set mine everyone who 3b’s on day 1/2 and get it paid off is the same thing you’d have done 15 years ago

I mean, 90% of this field aren’t winning players

Lol snap take the over.

As in over 10% of the field are winning players?

I think he was saying that more than 90% of the field was losing players.

1 Like

This. More like 99%

In the WSOP main?

You think only ~100 players are winners?

Ya maybe overshot there. I’d take under on 500.

I will take this bet

What percent do you think are lifetime winners?