Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Its worse than you think

https://twitter.com/PokerNews/status/1677093684905652228/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1677093684905652228&currentTweetUser=PokerNews

1 Like

lul

2ecbe34bcb353671a8dca9bcbdc48fa7e45d6e92

6 Likes

yikess

1 Like

The Greatest…whoa, man.

1 Like

1 Like

Nothing gives you the right to post Hellmuth’s nipple in here. I can’t unsee that.

9 Likes

scar

2 Likes

Lol people mocking me for disliking him. :joy:

okay I lied

tuned into briefly and people are 4betting hands but like weird like 4b 11k when the 3b guy only has 28k ish left with pocket nines so you’re kinda committing yourself really if he jams didn’t quite get that one but hey it worked

then phil hellmuth set mines a 4b and plays it like every 1/2 donk does and got it paid off all 3 streets by the obvious overpair–god I need to play D1 next year someone buy me into this.

okay this is a table, people firing big bluffs

lol aces got scared vs his kings for no reason how does phil run like god like this

I think they are going to break 10k entrants for the main with the fomo. I gotta be better than half of them right?

standard 100BB postflop cooler on day 1

3 Likes

He folded.

1 Like

on phil’s table 300/500 blinds, button raises KK to 1300 SB jams 11k with 88, BB 4bs to 30k (!) with AQo KK folds (KK has 77k with BB covering button)

yes, I argued to fold KK to shit like this but this table’s been wild aggro with reraises pre but this spot man, damn. key difference is there’s an iso reraise range of the jam which range is a bit looser but at most I’m playing with QQ+ AKs to that and folding everything else for sure on day 1. Not even sure about QQ/AK cause it’s probably a flip at best cause of card removal too.

Chat was ahead of my stream. I still didn’t believe it when chat went off

That is awful. Who makes a massive iso with AA? It’s way more likely to be AK and clearly can be other stuff too.

“Wang goes through a Rollercoaster of Emotions”

Story of my life right there

1 Like

No idea the context, but most Matusow thing ever:

5 Likes

I covered it for a website. In a “how did my life end up here” moment, I was standing a few yards away from the final table with Johnny Chan and ESPN’s Andrew Feldman (maybe Phil Gordon, too, I feel like there was one other person) while 2005 Main Event sixth place finisher Scott Lazar did a magic trick for us.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/PokerGO/status/1677375432512135168

Interesting, I thought it would be a slam dunk they’d go with Negreanu’s table but no real complaint from me for featuring Polk. Could have also gone with Matusow’s table too that has Jamie Kerstetter there as well. Polk’s table is at the Horseshoe which may play a role in which table they select. Obviously there is the possibility they feature the other tables later.

Polk’s Table

polk

Matusow’s Table:

matusow

DNegs’ Table:

Dnegstable