Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

I can’t say I’m surprised.

https://twitter.com/pokerorg/status/1625946596704718852?s=20

Oh, goodie…

https://twitter.com/BryanPlaysPoker/status/1625766500673155073?s=20

Sigh, horse racing runs the state

Would snap bet my net worth he didn’t win 30/32 seasons.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JohnnieVibes/status/1626057521848008706?s=20

i felt the vibrating chair here

1 Like

She had a super lol fold with QQ earlier. Pretty much the definition of mashing buttons. Seems like she just gets a feeling then goes with it no matter how nonsensical.

Like 75% of poker players. :)

3 Likes

Right? That’s like 8 years

1 Like

True, but most players tend to drift one way or the other on the spectrum. Either stations calling down too lose or mega nits who can be run over. You don’t often see someone who can make the insane loose J4 call as well as a bunch of mega nitty folds.

This is assuming all these hands are even real.

Personal BBV post:

After 15 years with poker as my main source of income, 2022 was my first losing year ever. The entirety of my live and online bankroll was busted down to about $50 on Pokerstars. My one inviolable rule is that “real world” money NEVER crosses to poker bankroll, once I withdraw from my bankroll to real life, those funds are gone from poker forever. If I get low, I need to grind it back.

Somehow, in the past few weeks, I’ve managed to Forrest Gump my way back into solvency. I took Jan off, and started my grind back a few weeks ago. I remembered that when I first was building my online roll, satellites were pretty easy money that I could cash out for T$. I hopped into a $1 sat to the $100 Sunday million, and won. Woohoo! When I try to cash it into T$, I realize the satellite lobby clearly states something to the effect of, “Winners must play in the event that this satellite feeds. Do not enter unless you can play the main tournament.” Well, shit.

Couple days later, I drag my ass out of bed to play this Sunday Million that I didn’t want to play, and manage to cash for $500 or so. Ok, it was higher variance than I wanted, but it worked out. I’ve got a bit to work with now.

Fast forward to this morning. I fire up Pokerstars and see a $5.50 satellite that feeds a $55 satellite. The $55 sat feeds to a $530 high roller bounty tournament. I scour the lobby of this $5 tournament, and there is no mention of being forced to play the $55 sat if you win, so I assume I can cash out for T$ if I win. I assumed wrong.

I take down the $5 sat, and attempt to unreg from the $55 to no avail. No dice. Oh well, guess I’m playing the $55 sat too. I take that down as well, and get thrown into the $530 high roller that is already underway. My first table has only 2 seats that don’t have a “WCOOP Winner” or “SCOOP Winner” badge over their name. Good draw. Somehow I manage to fight through this and, at the halfway point of the tournament, I find myself as chipleader. Even more miraculously, I keep that chiplead right through to the final table 6 hours later, never slipping into 2nd place once.

At the end of the day, I finish in 3rd place for a $10k payday between bounties collected and tournament place money. Boom. Instant bankroll. Here’s hoping the rungood continues for the rest of 2023 and makes up for the shitstorm that was 2022.

/brag

35 Likes

Apple autocorrect is the single worst invention of all time.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JohnnieVibes/status/1626604927467544576?s=20

there’s some weird cash game stream now. 6-max. $500k buy-in, each player gets one 500k reload. Blinds start at 500/500 and go up every 3 hours.

Antonious, Eric Persson, Rob Yong and Andrew Robl there. Antonious only player to have reloaded i think.

Is this the million dollar buyin cash game Ryan Feldman promised? FALSE ADVERTISING

But at least the smaller blinds make more sense now

Or is it not it?

That’s not until may

1 Like

it is not, this is a pokergo game. brought to you by Cary Katz and the 7th largest Student Loan business in america.

1 Like

Braindead c/r otr by Persson with Q hi

Robl isn’t b/f 20% pot when he could just check back with weak you dumbass.

I don’t really follow Brad Owen, but he lost almost 250k in two days of streams in his Austin card room. No clue how much he makes out of that partnership but that seems like a lot for him.