Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Is he actually better than the players in those games? I don’t think so.

He might be a dog in them too.

yeah he’s def better than chamath and the stanleys or whatever, not to mention steph curry and klay thompson.

The funniest part is right at the start where hellmuth tried to claim the billionaire scammer is “his best friend” and the guy totally distances himself from him. He’s not my friend. Lolol hellmuth goes “but you texted me we were besties” (literally) the guy goes “that’s just a phrase it doesn’t really mean best friends.”

2 Likes

Maybe. All I can say if I was backing with my money I take many of the people in my 2/5 pool before hellmuth. Dude is weak tight, mega tilter and plays like scared money.

there’s one reg here (the dude on the right), ludachris who is a spew monkey but i assume a possible winner, ryan feldman who is probably a winner if he plays. I know handz irl and he might win too. hellmuth probably backs mattusow for a small profit. The rest are legit whales and that’s without all the silicone valley whales.

It’s all about being able to play the best games.

And only 2 bullets…

I guess my point is Hellmuth is a whale in those games too.

People seemingly forget the boom times was just tv freeroll after tv freeroll with like 10 pros fighting for 1 million

lol hellmuth sits with 300k.

calls 50k on that river and rage quits

and now berkey unsuccessfully bluffs with the robbie

Is that Dr. Jacoby from Twin Peaks?

2 Likes

Hellmuth intentionally plays bad on TV/stream and you all fall for it

Have played in private games with him. He played exact same and the stakes were much lower.

1 Like

He also uses smaller stakes games to play badly on purpose

3 Likes

I did hear stories that Keating actually plays well in private games. While i doubt it, i’m sure he can’t play the way he does on stream.

everything makes sense here.

2 Likes

He is kidding.

https://twitter.com/phil_hellmuth/status/1625888703611813888?s=20

2 Likes

First time he buys in more than the minimum he gets utterly demolished against some of the most recreational players around lol.

1 Like