Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

10/10 slovenly vibes too

the personification of cottage cheese.

1 Like

What the… what? Hellmuth is just terrible. K10 high call?

Edit: Forgot I’m a bit behind, guess that call wasn’t news to you guys.

He had a read bro

2 Likes

Not that Hellmuth is thinking on this level, but if you put him on a bluff, that Tc is just a terrible card as it blocks so many of his legit bluffs that he might play this aggressive. So really Hellmuth is just hoping he’s going super random spew with a hand that completely missed.

Hand only would have been better if JR was bluffing with something like K5c (or best I guess would have been KJc).

1 Like

KJc still blocks JTcc and J9cc. Those and T9cc seem like the obvious bluffs.

II wish JR had been bluffing with 65cc and binked bottom pair on the river.

hellmuth continuously said on stream he called him with AT. since this is streamed it would be a weird lie. otoh hellmuth is very weird

Mistaking a K for an A seems nearly impossible to do. With delay, maybe he wanted to save face in the moment.

i think yuv is saying it could have been an rfid error

they really need to fix this. keating was away from the table 1 hand and was dealt in. this is a travesty. they ruined his perfect game

3 Likes

99% RFID error. Cmon now.

Nah. I’ve seen Hellmuth make worse calls

Seen him make worse lies

yeah i would still bet on K high call as the most likely scenario, but figured i’d mention how aggressively he announced he had AT over and over again.

he also disappeared about 35 minutes ago

1 Like

Phil = lol donkaments

He’s gotta be down a minimum of 10 million dollars lifetime on TV and stream

How big was the river bet?

Wtf? What could he possibly beat? Exactly J10?

Late to this but hellmuth is legit awful. It’s not an exaggeration he would be a dog in my local 2/5 game.

Hellmuth plays very high stakes with huge whales (see this game, but also check his twitter feed for his online game lineup). They enjoy playing with him. I mean no one can argue that he’s not terrible at cash games based on his hands, but what does it matter if you can play in the best games in the US?