Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Todd has agreed to our bet on 9/12.
He wins $1000 if Bengals win 11+
games (unlikely)

I don’t know. Seems like plain English to me. The Bengals are 11-4. Kessler needs to pay up.

I don’t sports bet.

How does it feel to have less gamble in you than Allen Kessler?

1 Like

I don’t stupid gamble.

Sports betting is one of the forms of gambling where it is possible to have enough of an edge to be a professional gambler.

Tons of value in sports betting.

Last year there were like 15 states offering 5k risk free bets, know a bunch of people who did trips hitting most.

1 Like

I should have clarified. I meant for me. I know zero about sports. I’m the dumb money. For me it’s 100% negative ev.

You don’t need to know anything about sports to be +EV sportsbetting. You can make money by hitting signup bonuses (guaranteed money if you use hedge strats or higher EV if you risk it) or by finding lines that are significantly off market. I bet casually, but few of my bets are made because I think I know better than the consensus of bookmakers.

I think I played day 1 of my first ever WSOP Main Event in 2010 with him on my direct left. He sighed and scoffed and huffed and folded to every single sign of aggression.

https://twitter.com/ChainsawTracker/status/1607903830791921664?s=20&t=sTKl0wzGavwspyzxtZhp3w

1 Like

Is he from Norcal? Why did he play the Thunder Valley events? Seems a weird location to travel to

I’m the worst sports bettor ever but still managed to make a small amount of money hedging sign-up bonuses. If didn’t pick the loser in the vast majority of games I could have made actual money! But in Canada I’m not sure what type of sign up promos you can get, prob not as much

They run mixed game events at the circuit stops.

1 Like

The free money promos basically don’t exist here. Know plenty who traveled to the USA for them though.

Ahh damn. For gambling related stuff I guess USA #1 might actually apply…

In every province you had good access to books until recently, Ontario is gated in now and has DK/FD while the rest of Canada does not.

Not a bad hourly :vince3:

Question about these, how would you list satelite wins that led to tournament losses.

Lets say its a $100 sat into a $1000 tourney. Do you count this as

Satellite: Buy In $100 - Win $1000
Tournament: Buy in $0 - Win $0

Net: +$900?

Or

Satellite: Buy in $100 - Win Ticket
Tourney: Buy in Ticket - Win $0

Net: -$100?

The latter surely. And if you cash you are just deducting $100 as your buy in.

1 Like

Thanks, my focus next year is going to be on local and online satellites, and I want to keep accurate track of my wins/losses throughout the year. Wasn’t sure the best way to account for things but that makes sense.