Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

All I have heard is that they are tourists from Ohio.

rounders tourists

5 Likes

I was all how the **** did he make a final table

92 players and it’s limit poker

He was a high ranked limit player back in the day.

I remember playing HORSE stuff here and there back in the day and by far the worst game people played in that was limit holdem.

Worse than razz?

Different people have different worst games. I don’t see too many just spew in LHE in HORSE. The biggest leak to exploit are the players who just don’t understand split-pot games.

1 Like

Man I was out for ice cream with the family last Friday evening and my parents happened by (they live 45 minutes away but were visiting friends) so I was like wtf why are my parents here? Anyway, that’s pretty unrelated but their friends wanted to confirm with me that I was the one that taught my parents Badugi. And it was indeed me.

What does that have to do with razz?

Nate Silver 3 handed for the bracelet

2 Likes

Razz is for sure worst game on average in HORSE.

Stream?

Dunno dont have pokergo

I’m talking about back in the day. Especially in tournaments, good god I dreaded the limit holdem round cause I knew I was about to get pure donked out of a chunk of my stack or all of it in the $. Happened nearly every time I played them back then before I quit those stupid things. None of those hands should’ve ever happened but nope, people had to 3b/4b/5b me with crap and flop trips and usually won the minimum afterward but it didn’t matter it’s a big chunk of a limit tourn stack in many stages.

Razz was #2, but that was definitely more oh he really did catch runner runner runner to win that’s nice you roll your eyes and move on with life.

Nate Silver is headsup for a bracelet

man that’d be a troll

The guy he’s against (john monnette) is notorious for being an asshole to dealers and in general.

Yea but man he is good mixed game player.

The players who play too many hands in razz are going to be worse at stud/8 because they will play bad three-card eights which you should fold in razz, but they’ll only be chasing half the pot with no guarantee of a qualifying hand.

He is a truly awful douchebag. Dealer abuse is a sure sign of a scumbag if there ever was one.

Sure but they can back into half the pot with pairs etc. Not so in razz.

In my experience razz is played the worst by a wide margin.

How much experience do you have with HORSE?