Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

They said he’s a brother of Kristaps Porziņģis.

2 Likes

rip reza :frowning:

lol yeah just shove 50k with aces pre over a 600 open. why are you so bad reza

SMH… shoving 50x with AA while eating onion rings with his bare hands

julie runs exceptionally bad in the games i’ve watched

Wow last night in my 1/2/5 PLO game was wild. It was like a movie. Most people had $2k plus and one guy was a real life movie villian. Loud brash Texas oil guy. Had tons of money obviously and was drunk as hell. Literally potted every single hand for 5 hours.

And he could not lose! He was destroying people left and right.

Thank good there were a few smart people at the table who knew what a rare dream this was and we were buying him drinks, being nice, congratulating him when he sucked out.

I’ve never seen someone who for hours just literally potted over and over and over. His VPIP was 100%. He had over $13k in his stack at high point and when I finally left he was down to about $4k.

My favourite hand was when he busted two nit regs by runner runner 4 high flushing them in a $6k pot. One of them got all pissed off like an idiot and left. lol. Imagine being a reg grinder and thinking this was a bad thing. Poker players are so dumb.

I ended up making $1,400 and feel like I lost!

What a fun night.

6 Likes

Every pro has gotten frustrated once or twice. Being in a great game, sitting there for 6+ hours and losing 2k+ is never fun.

1 Like

Watching nits in pain is the most fun thing at a poker table. Especially short stacking nits.

Nits in Pain should be the name of something. I don’t know what, but something.

3 Likes

you might be a billionaire but nothing will make you happier than having a straight flush and garrett c/r you all in

edit - pretty wild stream tonight. just infinite amount of really big hands. i keep getting amazed by these seemingly random people who play for HSP amount of money. Whoever Shane is just reloads 70k more to an 80k stack when only Garrett and Andy covers him? Whoever George is just calls off his 40k stack pf with QTdd? I just assume they are all crypto rich or something

Nate Silver has made the final table of the 10k limit hold 'em. Other names I recognized include John Racener, Jason Somerville, and Terrence Chan.

2 Likes

Nice to see Koon get his first bracelet. Easy guy to root for.

Jason Somerville is one of the nicest guys in poker. I met him in Reno a couple times over the years. Always remembered me and details of our talks.

1 Like

I met him a few times in Reno as well and he also seemed like a nice guy. A little quiet, but very welcoming and set good vibes at the table. Playing at his table at a 6 max all-in or fold reentry tourney was probably one of the best live poker experiences I’ve had.

Haha I wonder if we ever played together. Those were fun tournaments.

Agree Jason is so nice and fun. Run it Up Reno is hands down the most fun you can have playing poker.

Rooting for Terrence to finally win a bracelet. It’ll be an uphill battle being so short, though, only nine big bets (plus chip leader on his left).

1 Like

Me too. He is for sure one of the best LHE players ever. Be nice to see him win. It’s the best game to be short in some ways.

1 Like

Catching up from last night: George borrows $20k then immediately donks it off to the guy with Q-10 all in pre LOL.

Who are these people? George and Shane for example

I get that they don’t have to say shit, but I enjoy it more when i have some background on the people.