Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

reza doubling up a nit with a “defend the 2nd amendment” shirt with aces. there truly is no god

I’ve found myself glued to this Hustler show. That might have something to do with me having a three-month-old snoozing on my chest half the day while I’m on paternity leave, but still, this has got me thinking about and back into poker.

Whoa, who’s announcing? He’s on tilt lol. I’ve never heard a broadcaster on tilt before.

i don’t have sound on but it’s the kid with auto tune tattooed on his fingers

20-ish minutes ago he went on a tirade against “Eldar?” I’m only like a week in and watching replays during the day so I don’t know who it is. But he was literally just calling the dude out for showing up only for the stream and being a losing player over the last 20 years. I think it’s the dude in the 3 seat?

eldar is bear jew, the israeli guy. what was the tirade about? hating on a guy for losing seems stupid. i find eldar kinda funny because i’ve played against identical versions of him for years

i dunno what goes on after the stream is over (obv the table doesn’t break), but i don’t see how the reza experience can go for much longer.

Sorry, I don’t even know. I didn’t rewind far enough to find out. I was playing hearthstone and half listening but the tirade caught my ear so I started paying attention after that and then rewound to confirm what I heard. It sounded like it was built up after many years though, not just off the cuff.

Eldar is my Eskimo brother.

Haven’t started watching yet. Hopefully Reza is happy. He’s already a thumbnail fixture. What a star

Just flipped it on

I’ve been halfway watching. Nick (not Vertucci) has been punting all night. Garret running hot as usual. Krish finally getting cards.

Hellmuth going for bracelet #16 at the 10K hi lo final table.

1 Like

RUNNER RUNNER REZA

He busted 5th looks like and yea of course reza gets the split there

Ez double up with 92s

Reza… what in the hell was that hand!

Lmao, he goes hard

Over 1 miillion now on the table.

i did not enjoy the Garrett vs Reza hand. I just wish Reza was a little bit better at not being the worst player ever.

There’s also a very tall child in that game. Get some sleep tall child.

2 Likes