Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

A fair bit. I’ve played tons online, maybe10 live tournies and quite a few hours of live cash. It’s been a few years since I played it much though.

Mixed games is my favourite kind of poker by far. NLHE is my least favourite.

If you feel like trolling him. Send him a link to Mason’s book.

How can hellmuth be so bad at poker and go deep/win so much. I am so confused. He is at the FT of the stud event.

He is objectively bad. Can he really be the extreme end of luck bell curve.

Bad players salivate to stack him or make him mad or blow him up and he profits.

Someone is. And that person is a “very successful” poker player. Why not him?

1 Like

He’s a preflop nit who recs are super incentivised to bluff into.

it’s hard to make huge mistakes when nobody is deep stacked, he’s solid for tournaments

1 Like

Wow Art actually got a seat tonight.

not sure about this one

https://twitter.com/ArtPapazyan/status/1447671827623399426

That’s a big yikes from me. It’s kind of impressive to be that clueless in 2021.

Reza is either one of the worst players I have ever seen or he is so rich that he just doesn’t give a shit - maybe both?

Hustler putting in work to hype the fish!

*not in PLO, only in NL

Nate making final tables, people here including me playing hands for the first time in years. Mason called it! Soak it in. I have a Step 5 or something from STTs for the monthly million or whatever on Bovada from fucking around.

ETA: Step 4

Come on. He’s terrible. Seems like a good soul tho.

Global poker is legal for everyone in the US. Small player pool but quick cashouts (relative) straight to your bank account.

If you’re on a shoestring budget you can write letters for sweeps cash. *

*If anyone is actually interested in doing this then post itt and I will expound.

unfortunately he also changed his style as the loses amount. he came on clicking buttons like a maniac which forced players to either call down extremely light and get value owned from time to time, which they weren’t happy to do. In the last few streams he was just calling down everything pre and was super passive post, which makes it impossible to win even in the short term.

they keep playing after the stream is over so i have no idea how much he lost (and how much money he has)

They said he invented some famous game in the early 2000s? Do we know what game?

Ok I’ve only ever watched a bit of the last few and I was wondering what all the fuss was about because he seemed like a typical $50NL fish from circa 2007.

in the first few streams he did insane things like b/3b river with middle pair or just absurd plays where you have no idea if he’s bluffing or value betting (clearly he didn’t know either).

Now being a typical 2007 $50NL fish playing 100-200 deepstacked is pretty rare thing these days, but I agree it’s not as fun as the earlier version

That KK>77 hand was fun. It was great to see Nick talk himself into trying to outplay Art. Anytime I get to see Nick lose giant pots I’m happy.

1 Like