Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

That’s a good point, I don’t see a random draw on stream, it looks like there are post-its on the table from the beginning assigning seats.

eric persson seems like a real character

Come on man. I want to let this drop but this is unknown data, unvetted from an unknown random internet post. What is the value in posting this?

Also by the way, there’s no proof that long PM that Robbi posted was actually sent from Bryan Sagbigsal or whatever it is. She doesn’t even show the handle it was sent from.

She gets herself into a corner, makes a fake Twitter account, sends herself that DM and sets up someone to go on posing as Bryan?

1 Like

I think the 2+2 thread had someone saying DGAF assigns seats for Max Pain Monday and has talked about it on his podcast.

or someone’s trolling her. I had a thought of doing it but I promised the people close to me I’d avoid drama so I didnt.

2 Likes

It’s not unknown data, and I confirmed the last handful of seat positions he was in and they match.

https://www.trackingpoker.com/user-info/DGAF

Gonna need an investigation there too, but since most pros prefer a non-middle seat and non 1/9, the odds were pretty good he’d end up always being in the 2.

They’re going to set up someone to pose as Bryan on Joey’s podcast that features people calling in on Zoom or whatever? That only works if no one knows what he looks like or they can find someone identical.

Robbi always appears on the podcast audio-only.

1 Like

lol this girl from last night’s stream “shaun seems like a leash kid. like, he had to be walked around on a leash most of his childhood. anyone else?”

The only thing that makes sense to me, looking over my records, is that everybody in poker is cheating except me.

Maybe Garrett can’t believe he got out cheated.

3 Likes

And the value is someone here knew that Max Pain Monday isn’t a random seat draw, without me having to go back and watch a bunch of video to find that out. And not a huge sample but his winrate for a 10/20/40 (20 BB ante) seems well within reasonable bounds for a small sample.

9 seat is GOATed don’t @ me

“Thank you for getting me out of that toxic workplace”

Uhhhh, what? Thank you for leaving your chips unattended so that I could steal them and get fired?

Ok so now you intend to delete it I assume?

Why would I? I edited the post to clarify once more info came in.

im trying to find the exact moment she talks about him on stream, i think she lets something slip real bad

1 Like

I thought these results were supposedly somebody else?

He says that later in the same post. :grin:

1 Like