Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

What the fuck she just referenced Black Friday.

She just got into poker recently and she knows about Black Friday?

i mean people talk about it all the time at the table

Similarly if you’re doing training and trying to be serious, it’s going to come up when you discuss the ability (or lack thereof) to play online.

1 Like

i bet this gal knows a bookie that died in the santa rosa fires

3 Likes

True but she referenced it hurting the poker world for like attention/media or whatever, right? Did I hear that right @jmakin? It sounded like someone who went through it.

yea lol it’s hard what to make of it like nooooooooooooooooone of this makes sense

to me her just being a drug addled idiot spewing still adds up with my personal theory, which is like, if neither thing makes sense maybe it’s just a dumbass coincidence caused by a lot of dumbasses getting in the same room with a lot of money

Lmao Chainsaw white knighting.

I used to work a little on theft prevention at my old old job that dealt w a lot of cash. typically the guys you’d catch stealing so brazenly either didnt care if they got caught, or did it so frequently that they didn’t think twice about it until caught.

maybe this sort of thing happens all the time? kind of hard to believe though

:eyes:

Disclaimer: This is not real :smiley:

3 Likes

Clovis is Chainsaw?

what a bewildering interview

This still seems like the slight favorite. The way she is always trying to convince you and the manic style is tough to read.

She might just have severe anxiety.

1 Like

How is she still interviewing? Why did hcl pay her 15k back when she most likely cheated and won money doing so even above the money she paid back to garrett

Im very confused

1 Like

everyone is very wolfy

Even better, they tweeted they were paying her back the $15K but she didn’t know it when she gave the interview, she learned about it on the interview.

She did tell them on stream that they had awaken the wolf within her.

You know, before she challenged Haralabos to naked heads up poker with anal cameras, but after she announced the LA Times article that will be coming out tomorrow in the “wealth section” on her $120K ring.

All her shitty talk doesnt really move the needle anymore for me. I want to understand hcl actions or doug polk actions.

yea lol wtf is polk doing

https://twitter.com/dougpolkvids/status/1578254002696830976?s=46&t=bzWbM5JbWgKazNg-2nIdQg

I knew hcl was a crooked show which is why i agree to play there for 100ks

4 Likes