Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Now she just switched to a lie detector test instead of the jewelry thing, but now it’s going to be in San Diego.

Is she going for the insanity defense and using this interview?

I KNOW MY TRUTH!

(Again)

Bryan and Rip have to be listening to this like “How fucking stupid were we to work with her?”

1 Like

I’m more interested in having Robbi take a drug test instead of a lie detector test.

3 Likes

How much you think a live stream poker show like this rakes in via donation and views? There are a lot of viewers over the last few days and it seems like a daily(?) poker news type show might have some legs.

What’s that going to prove? Absolutely nothing.

She just called Haralbos Harry Potter and challenged him to play heads up with cameras up their asses to verify no anal beads, then suggested they just play naked.

It would be mainly for my entertainment.

it always goes back to the beads. fuck, i told her to stfu about that!

wat
wat
wat

Only on weeks like this.

Damnit I was 99% sure she wasn’t cheating and even lol at people thinking she was. Shouldn’t have ever went against CW anything poker he is running hot…

4 Likes

omg ok sweetie you’re no fuckin kardashian, good lord, what even is this

Deeb is telling her she’s so bad that anyone in poker will play her for any stakes.

She just called Bill Perkins “Bill Perky Boy”

ok the money stuff actually makes sense if she comes from money and has a big trust fund

“I’m sorry, I can’t hide my tits, Harry Potter.”

1 Like

Crazy female poker player hits headlines.

Sklansky will be sniffing around.

4 Likes

Who makes money off this streaming? They don’t pull in huge numbers that makes anyone money. Hustler obviously isn’t going to be happy about the scandal dragging on. I haven’t ever understood why these shows even exist.

:vince3:

bust out the vibrators