Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

There’s a great theory, too.

Oh and everyone shitting on Polk, myself included, was wrong. He probably knew this afternoon that they caught this guy, and knew it would come out tonight.

1 Like

Oh also, Eric Persson kept his mouth shut for the most part and didn’t seem to suspect cheating, then called her out today to do a lie detector test. He probably knew what was coming, too.

Perkins offering a bounty:

https://twitter.com/bp22/status/1578210173126164482

There is further evidence of the game being compromised and you think it makes Polk right to be playing in it.

Robbi was following 550 people on Twitter, and this guy was one of them - and he was following her.

2 Likes

:vince:

LMAO this fucking moron tweeted out that he had access to hole card cams AFTER the J4 hand. What a fucking idiot!

Interesting. Here if you thought she was cheating you were a “liberal” (jalfrezi) or “cryptobro libertarian” (Yuv).

1 Like

Oh my God, he copped to having access to the production room that night in his tweet - I mean obviously they knew, but…

Motherfucker, is you tweeting notes, on a criminal fucking conspiracy?

https://twitter.com/haralabob/status/1578217186753015808

Honest question

For this to all make sense as cheating the following has to be true

1. They choose the j4 hand to call allin as a tiny favourite instead of any number of much better hands

2. she runs it twice

3. she decides to give the money back knowing she cheated, none of it is her money, and she has accomplices she owes

4. her accomplice decides to steal the money he is owed knowing the hand is super controversial and all cameras will be checked

5. he then goes on twitter the following day and says he has access to the card feed, knowing it’s the most studied hand in poker history and that he stole $15k from her stack on video.

You see no issue with this?

Her hand was behind per the on-screen percentages. So the guy with all the info got it in bad on top of everything.

1 Like

Honestly I was sure enough that this wasn’t some convoluted cheating scheme I’m going to give some money to Big Brother Big Sister if it turns out it was.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/BartHanson/status/1578221411201650689

You did the math up thread. She had about 17k worth of equity. #lockherup

2 Likes

We know 4 and 5 happened in so far that the dude did steal the chips on camera and he did make that tweet (assuming the posted info is correct). So you’re saying 4 and 5 happened, but it’s a pure coincidence that he did it to her specifically? Or the people with the tapes are withholding the fact that he did it to other people as well? Also, no one noticed 10k+ missing from their chips?

1 Like

Are you allowed to simultaneously argue her and rip are poor and had to scam the buyin and they choose to get in like $150k all in with $17k ev on a flip then run it twice?

All five happened the end of each is just the assumed context.

Desperation is a stinky cologne

1 Like