Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

I agree that it made little sense either way - which is why I think anyone with 90%+ confidence in either direction was OOL

2 Likes

Dwan says there is a weird story surrounding how Rip and Robbi acquired the money to buy in in the first place. He won’t share it right now.

That seems like a reasonable take. But I’m still going to LMFAO forever at the hours and hours of vibrating device in her pants analysis.

I don’t actually think this is how it works. Crime victims don’t have the unilateral right to decide whether or not someone is arrested.

How about …?

Plausible?

(not sure it was mentioned here but there was something about cards being swapped in due to RFID bad-reads etc.)

Didn’t one of the statements tonight say that because she didn’t want to press charges, they weren’t going to be pressed?

Thinking back I likely over estimated the probability when is said 99%. I did reevaluate to 85% yesterday before todays evidence. I think that was a more reasonable probability before todays revelation.

1 Like

Maybe? But as supposedly one of the only ones with this access, it would seem like he should know because he probably needs to know to do his job? But who knows maybe not.

Not only is she not pressing charges, but this guy didn’t even give her the money back! She could have leveraged the lack of charges to get the money back but no, he’s in financial hardships, so she’s like fuck it he can keep it!

The Robbi Hood of Poker!

9 Likes

:vince1: :vince1:

1 Like

:vince1:

1 Like

The guy already spent it LMFAO. Maybe he actually is 25 and looks like 65. Hard life!

It did, but that’s not how it works in Florida at least. Makes it more plausible they were trying to get her reaction by asking her the question.

Not scrolling back through everything, but she did say that she made a decision not to press charges. However, that’s not binding on a prosecutor. If they’ve got someone on video taking $15k of chips, I’ll be a little surprised if they don’t prosecute regardless of what Robbi says.

1 Like

His twitter profile pic isn’t him.

2 Likes

:leolol:

I have worked in broadcasting and I have played on an RFID table while they tested the deck mapping for a research project. It is unlikely that they wouldn’t immediately re-map the cards, but since they’re on a delay it’s plausible that they could mess up a hand and fix it when it aired live - I’m not sure exactly how that works.

JonnyA also said that it was the 4h in one deck and 6c in the other, but I’m not sure where he got that info from.

Tell you what, if he’s like flat broke and behind on bills, times are tough, etc… Or a degen gambler, behind on bills, or owed a gambling debt… It’s actually hilariously possible that this was the first time he cheated, and he shouldn’t have signalled her on this hand for all the obvious reasons but he needed the money now so his desperation and stupidity merged with her stupidity not to just muck it because it was so suspicious leads to getting caught day 1.

1 Like

They should charge him and offer him a deal for copping to the whole thing.

pretty sure the avatar was Armenian Mike a character on the poker streams

1 Like