Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Casual 200k flips. Lol

400k flip and beast tips dealer 10k.

Epic.

Would have been greatest stream of all time if the awful scumbag wasn’t involved.

the fact that Phil was sitting with 50k when the average stack was 250k is mindblowing. Guy with 16 bracelets doesn’t know how to play deepstack poker

3 Likes

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/ikepoker/status/1521004619710623744?s=21&t=OiQqt8NIuDIl5FElgaM5kQ

Took new players a couple hours to counter the greatest player of all time. Rotfl.

3 Likes

Funny thing is they probably still pay him off if he was simply a nit and not an asshole nit.

5 Likes

Great night for the “Phil is a terrible player and can’t even win or behave correctly against rich amateurs” camp.

3 Likes

Yea seriously, I only caught a few bits and pieces, but that was literally a lesson in how not to act in a juicy live game, how he would ever get invited back to any fun games is beyond me

6 Likes

Phil seems legitimately mentally ill. What a fucking asshole.

He’s genuinely terrible at poker too. I get tourneys are different but how the hell does he do well in them. Assume he just beats up on the recs.

Anywhere to watch this stream recording?

1 Like
1 Like

Care to explain? Thought it was a clear angle against very green players. In the overwhelming majority of poker rooms in the country, that’s a fold.

Seems maybe based on some of the post game discussion with players it wasn’t an angle. That said everything else he did in the game was just nut low awful from his play to his behaviour.

The defense is that he was sliding his cards to Dwan and not making a folding motion. Normally this wouldn’t be allowed, but given the loose rules, people were commonly showing others their cards, so that shouldn’t have been interpreted as a fold.

I’m not sure I buy that explanation as it really seemed more like a fold flick than sharing his cards.

And Phil definitely does not get the benefit of the doubt. Like at all.

2 Likes

New pfp

3 Likes

Players had already established a pretty loose environment. They were exposing hands before final river action, players were giving others advice on hands, etc…

If you watch the hand again, Phil is deciding what to do when another player prompts him to expose his hand before calling/folding. You can see him react in agreement and flips his hand over right past the line and Tuchman says “Hellmuth folds.”

Hellmuth lays the hand down, just outside of view, right as Tuchman makes the statement. The other player just doesn’t hear the verbal exchange.

Frick yall for making defend that.

I don’t think anyone is saying exposing the cards is an angle, as that’s clearly allowed and was standard in the game.

It’s flipping them forward (to supposedly share with Dwan) that looks exactly like a fold motion. For instance, if the dealer had grabbed his cards and mucked them after that, I don’t think Hellmuth would have had any legit complaint.

My girlfriend watching Phil on this stream: “Didn’t they have any more fun pros to invite?”

Lolllllll

6 Likes

Ok, now looking at the camera angle shown on twitter I wouldn’t make the argument.

The finger prompt looks pretty damning.

@jwax13 I stand corrected.

Doug Polk breakdown should be interesting.

ETA: The finger prompt is Hellmuth saying to flip the cards at Keating’s request.

I don’t think it was an angle.

LMAO Phil just l/rr ATss to $8K with like $30K behind and Slime jammed KQo and Phil folded. Pure gold ensued:

Alan “Hey Tom can you give him a lecture about poker?”

Ludwig in a mocking voice “I’m Phil fucking Hellmuth!”

Phil starts whining.

Alexandra “Why do you do this to yourself? I don’t understand it.”

Phil resumes whining about how bad they all are.

1 Like