Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

People were saying helmuth worth 100million? Hahaha

1 Like

fuck off Phil

1 Like

Joey saying what I been thinking entire time. “Greatest player ever” and you aren’t even covering the guy shoving blind half the time.

Phil wins the absolute minimum with QQ and then makes a terrible call with 4th pair for 25k

2 Likes

What a simpleton Phil is. He just can’t adjust to fish, and berates them for outplaying him.

2 Likes

Lol Phil can’t even get action from the loosest player ever.

2 Likes

Nick V could make a massive boss move here and muzzle Phil. It would be massively EV for his show and audience. This cast is stream gold and Phil just aint worth it.

He’s also locking up Alexandria’s chips. Worst televised cash game outing for Phil ever.

1 Like

Ugh, not sure she has a fold button. Dont think so.

Phil flops the set for 99% equity and gets counterfeited :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t think Botez should be lending out money to Keating so nonchalantly.

1 Like

There is a God.

Phil really is the worst.

1 Like

now hes berating the dealer

Are they running Phil? 1 player loaning out chips to that many different players is odd.

Couldn’t happen to a better guy but I’ve never seen a game like this.

Stop. Berating. The. Fucking. Fish.

Dwan must just be steaming at Phil.

1 Like

Dwan can barely keep his eyes open.

Tom owes Haralabos 375k and Haralabos throwing shade on the bird app

I don’t think I could play at a table with Hellmuth. His antics and mannerisms feel custom made to tilt me.

Imagine watching this stream and arguing Phil is good at poker.

He is without a doubt the least skilled famous poker player. He doesn’t understand even the most basic aspects of the game. He is also one of the least pleasant people.

1 Like

What’s confusing is that Phil supposedly gets invited to all these games with billionaires and celebrities. I get why he gets invited the first time, but how does he get invited back? Also, how has he not learned how to play in a game like this by now?

1 Like