Omnibus January 6 Insurrectionist Thread

Is Navarro just really stupid or am I missing something here? I mean absolute lol at anyone who doesn’t immediately flip on Trump.

if they ever cracked down on marijuana sign me up for the civil war

2 Likes

i have been expecting the Garland doj to start raiding dispenceries , cracking down on mostly peacefull citizens is much safer for law enforcement than say, prosectuing treason.

4 Likes

yes, dude’s IQ is probably ~85

Why? It’s not like the leopard is gonna eat my face.

2 Likes

I mean either this or he has murdered a bunch of hookers and he’s praying for a TRUMP pardon

Or he believes Unstuck that Republicans don’t suffer consequences.

1 Like

The peons get consequences, esp if they’re dumb enough to not plea out.

He’s an arrogant c***. That’s all you’re missing.

Why would he plea? He just has to get one maga hat wearer on the jury. And if that fails, he just has to wait until trump gets reelected to get pardoned.

His charges carry a 1 year max sentence. Any jail time he does is going to be long before Trump’s next term.

I understand Trump will return to the white house any day now (at least that’s what my pillow says).

1 Like

https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1548348114968272896?s=21&t=xWA_cs0XPrUSPl8au0oQpg

What the fuck they requested the texts on January 16th 2021 and we are JUST NOW hearing that they were “accidentally” acid washed?

I mean. I’m starting to get the impression that this investigation has not moved as fast or as decisively as they should have.

8 Likes

They’re just now considering asking Pence to come in and talk to them, it’s laughable. Remember Ginni Thomas and all the high level people she was in contact with? They don’t. See, you don’t want to rock the boat, let’s sail the sea of comity.

If this secret service thing is indeed a coverup, which it certainly appears to be, it would be at least worth investigating how they made it happen. It’s one thing for the brass to want to lose the texts, but wouldn’t some tech guy have to be complicit? That would be the guy I would want to talk to first.

Sorry that guy shot himself in the face 4 times

6 Likes

This investigation wasn’t actually meant to uncover crimes and punish people. It was meant to keep Trump in the news for the next set of elections. These guys have no idea what to actually do now that, shocker, they found a lot of crimes. Give most of these politicians and Merrick Garland truth serum and they’d probably tell you they regret this whole commission at this point.

1 Like

The only person interested in actual accountability is Liz Cheney

Lololololol Dems always

3 Likes