**Official** Physicists are freaks and very weird dudes LC Thread

lol Instagram

I think this girl really likes you. Don’t blow it!

3 Likes

That’s probably not a bot, i have gone down the rabbit hole with these guys to see how far they’ll go, and there’s usually a person on the other side.

Typically you can waste their time for a few days and then they’ll get fed up and get really aggressive about asking for an itunes gift card, and that’s where the real fun begins.

Give a man a fish, and he’ll take a picture of it on his head if he thinks that will get you to send him money.

This seems like a good way to get a lot of people shot.

2 Likes

I’ve been seeing that Biden is fake a fair amount. Wild.

Whoops they unbanned my twitter account again. Time to get it rebanned.

4 Likes

How much of a loss is it if the people who get shot are people who want to hunt Bigfoot (and/or Oklahomans)?

1 Like

Okies are a herd that could use some culling.

Donald?

That’s usually what I got banned for. Trolling his page so it might take more work this time.

2 Likes

There’s always good old https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr

And he even had someone write a book for him called triggered. Be fun to get banned for messing with him.

I don’t know the best place to post this but I remember this pizza purchase shit from 2p2. Going to jump out of a skyscraper now.

1 Like

It was purchased in Florida, so probably shitty pizza.

2 Likes

Can someone help me? @ChrisV posted a website that tells you what’s on different streaming sites. I’ve tried searching for it but I think the search function hates me.

I think it’s this site that Chris linked in the post below.

Found by searching “@chrisv streaming”.

1 Like

Thank you thank you thank you!

1 Like

Hey, look! Kellyanne Conway’s trying to be an even worse parent!

Wait, what?

One year ago today, Kobe Bryant and eight others died in a helicopter crash in the hills of Calabasas just north of Los Angeles.